Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, I recall the RR evening with great affection. Normally, when a Gers fan says something challenging the Diddies align with the Plastics. The delightful thing about those 4 pages of shite was that The Diddies kept schtum apart form Nhorman - the Plastic's own wee dhiddy.

But if only celtic fans told him he was talking mince how come his sig references "diddy envy"?

Nah, Norman can't be a celtic fan.....

So what's your signature about?

A badge of honour Kinky won one night after we helped him dismantle his flawed theory.

But if only celtic fans told him he was talking mince how come his sig references "diddy envy"?

It may be quite possible that Kinky thinks I'm a diddy too. :rolleyes:

Honestly? I had forgotten I had made a sig far less put that bollocks in it.

Oh and HB? You a diddy? I'd not rank you that highly ;)

Please tell me they're close to dying?

As close as they were when the thread started. Keep checking though. Your contribution is always welcome.

Honestly? I had forgotten I had made a sig far less put that bollocks in it.

Oh and HB? You a diddy? I'd not rank you that highly ;)

Please tell me they're close to dying?

As close as they were when the thread started. Keep checking though. Your contribution is always welcome.

There's many a true word spoken in jest.

That was meant as prescience rather than jest.

In terms of shares, what does a "presciance" amount to?

Are you a big player, or a daft investor, or a spiv, or a person that has inalienable rights to Rangers until 2023 or what.

Edited by Jambo99

I am a well-nourished 54-year old. I haven't tits but Moobs. I am sure you'd like to get on them but you have to get to the end of a rather long queue.

:blink: Thanks for the offer but I'll pass and join the queue to get on Jessica Alba's tits.

Was thinking of splashing out and buying a decent cognac, regretting it now seeing as you are at the QC at the moment. :P

Reading the tweets quoting the QC for The Rangers, it seemed to me that he was making it sound like all was rosy and there was a bright future ahead for them.

Lawyers don't lie, so I guess we can shut this thread.......

Rangers had the QC representing them! No wonder we got f**ked.