Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was an interesting gent on Superscoreboard last night.

He was a fan of the New Club, seemed to have some inside knowledge, and his point was that basically they were fucked.

According to him they have sold their once lucrative retail arm to Sports Direct for a relative pittance. The Rangers shop at Ibrox is now a Sports Direct Shop and the workers in it are now Sports Direct employees. Ashley obviously has this shop separate from the club, and will continue to control it regardless if the New Club go into admin/liquidation.

So The New Club has lost what was once a huge source of income, forever.

Next to go will be the training ground, then the car park, then the stadium. The inevitable end game is a club in blue being tenants at Ibrox, tenants at their training ground and without control of their own merchandises. They will be the Coventry of Scotland, a team, but not a club.

Fantastic news :)

Top banter from Interpol. ;)http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/2009-17465

Back in the day I don't remember Rafat Ali Rizvi being mentioned as funding Charles Green's bid for Rangers, maybe he was?. But that aside it just shows what a tangled web of deceit has grown around Rangers in those 2 years and its going to be a hell of a job to sort it out. Probably better just putting the beast out of its misery.

Top banter from Interpol. ;)http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/2009-17465

Back in the day I don't remember Rafat Ali Rizvi being mentioned as funding Charles Green's bid for Rangers, maybe he was?. But that aside it just shows what a tangled web of deceit has grown around Rangers in those 2 years and its going to be a hell of a job to sort it out. Probably better just putting the beast out of its misery.

Its really not complicated at all. hbqc has known what was going in all along...down to the finest detail.

Its really not complicated at all. hbqc has known what was going in all along...down to the finest detail.

Anywhere near coming to your senses yet 8? Walk away, you can do it, all you need is a wee bit of strength. Look deep inside and you will find it, you don't have to be weak willed all your days.

what are the SFA saying about all these shenanigans?

Don't new clubs entering the leagues have their finances scrutinized and have to explain how and where they are funded?. Looks like there wasn't enough time to go through the books at Ibrox during the summer of 2012, but then think about how long that would have taken. Rangers would have missed the start of the season and Charles Green had threatened to walk away if Rangers were not allowed in. Rangers in anywhere at all costs, no questions asked.

So likely Rangers would have gone into abeyance for a season while the administrators find another buyer, which for the SFA would have been unacceptable. What if the method of funding had been unacceptable and the governing bodies knew, would this not point to a cover up and corruption within Scottish football?.

Anywhere near coming to your senses yet 8? Walk away, you can do it, all you need is a wee bit of strength. Look deep inside and you will find it, you don't have to be weak willed all your days.

Close..not quite there yet but close. I have reached a point where i just dont really care that much and a bit like the referendum i just wish it was all over so we all know where we are.

Close..not quite there yet but close. I have reached a point where i just dont really care that much and a bit like the referendum i just wish it was all over so we all know where we are.

So you don't really care that much about the future of your country or of your club?

You should probably see your GP, sounds like depression old boy. :(

So you don't really care that much about the future of your country or of your club?

You should probably see your GP, sounds like depression old boy. :(

I am sure they will both survive in some form or another. Then i will decide what to do.

attachicon.gif9781226022.jpg

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 10m Here's yet another loan proposal - there were many. Let's hide it though. SK Ali is an alias for Rafat Rivzi.http://www.scribd.com/doc/141736878/imran-rafat-craig-aidan-chris

Lolzers.....

I'm sure he was mentioned afore but that is the first hit on the name timewise on here.

Singapore doesn't have an extradition treaty with here, so it matters not a damn that he is wanted.

Thing with the referendum is that every single voice will be heard; every vote will count.

Also, if it goes the right way we can have a brand new future.

Ra Fat Ally is the one Interpol should be investigating (connin' little twat :lol: ).

Where is this stated? As far as the SPFL goes, they leave it to the SFA. The SFA articles basically state that as long as the SFA provide permission, then dual ownership is allowed.

Indeed didn't Romanov own Hearts, FB Kaunas and FC Partizan Minsk all at the same time as an example.

Thing with the referendum is that every single voice will be heard; every vote will count.

Also, if it goes the right way we can have a brand new future.

If the vote goes they way you want i ll have a brand new future alright. I ll be in The Lakes or Lancashire/Yorkshire areas

Ra Fat Ally is the one Interpol should be investigating (connin' little twat :lol: ).

It's little wonder that the hard of thinking (SFA, SPL, SPFL, bears, etc) believe this club to be the same Rangers. It's about time one of the Green and gray lot wrote to the compliance officer. Newco have some of the slimiest belly crawling snakes convincing folks to believe their lies. Edited by stonedsailor

Was an interesting gent on Superscoreboard last night.

He was a fan of the New Club, seemed to have some inside knowledge, and his point was that basically they were fucked.

According to him they have sold their once lucrative retail arm to Sports Direct for a relative pittance. The Rangers shop at Ibrox is now a Sports Direct Shop and the workers in it are now Sports Direct employees. Ashley obviously has this shop separate from the club, and will continue to control it regardless if the New Club go into admin/liquidation.

So The New Club has lost what was once a huge source of income, forever.

Next to go will be the training ground, then the car park, then the stadium. The inevitable end game is a club in blue being tenants at Ibrox, tenants at their training ground and without control of their own merchandises. They will be the Coventry of Scotland, a team, but not a club.

Fantastic news :)

On the downside, that pompous, self-important buffoon Lawrie managed to get himself on air again. Nothing makes me reach for the off-switch quicker than hearing his perennial opening gambit "would the panel agree...."