Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oooft only 15,000 for a home cup game against the Premier League leaders ....

The bears must be in a conundrum ..... continue the boycott and bring it all crashing down when it looks like the team are starting to play well...

Or return in numbers and feed the spivs ....

Glorious .... :thumsup2

Roll on Oct/Nov and the ultimate IPO fleecing of the bears Xmas money .... Mon Ally ... some good results to make the currants part with their hard earned ..

Just enough to limp along but not enough to avoid an admin being called in Feb/Mar ....

Looking at dispassionately the bears don't have enough of the support behind them to strangle the life out of the club/spivs and I feel if the team do well enough before the IPO the GIRFUY factor will kick in ...

Season Ticket Ted and No8 will be shovelling their hard earned into shares whilst denying it to all and sundry.

(Does anyone really buy anything that these two say now?)

If they are planning the IPO for November when should the 'Prospectus' and the currant figures be released and made available and the marketing drive begin?

How can there be another INITIAL public offer?

We're off to a cracking start this season - and I think McCoist will come good for us over time. Just as he did as a player - shit start and then on to greatness.

I can't speak of Lennon's ability because I can't offer any sense of balance when commenting on the wee shite. Although I just assumed you would cuff Spartak Knickyknackynoo.

:)

That's because that was our last seasons team which quite frankly isn't good enough for Rangers. It's like night and day when we have Daly and Law in our side we look a millions time better. Just wait until after the 1st of September and you'll see our proper starting line up.

Of course we can afford them. We wouldn't currently be looking at other players right now if we couldn't afford the ones we already have.

"It's public knowledge the club is accruing debt crippling financial models?"

WTF?

You don't half talk some amount of shite.

:lol:

No he's not. Only the bigots don't like what Ally has to say.

I just felt these posts should be bumped :)