Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok celtic are flourishing and Lawwell was only joking around.

Yes. That's what I said.

Just stop it Bennett, you can obviously see how upset Ross is getting over this.

Utterly distraught. Haven't I been punished enough?

Do you want to make it ten times, that I've asked you this question?

Bennett exists only to make terrible attempts at riling people and to make toe-curlingly painful attempts at humour. He has limited intellect and absolutely no credibility on here. But he does not care one jot what others think, so he's here making an erse of himself day after day after day.

I think you've soundly proven he was talking pish. He knows he was talking pish too but he won't admit it no matter how many times you ask.

Edited by BinoBalls

Do you want to make it ten times, that I've asked you this question?

You waited till i had read your previous post and then re-edited it completely and made out that i avoided it.

That is not on.

Kind of shite that Densboy pulls all the time.

Bennett exists only to make terrible attempts at riling people and to make toe-curlingly painful attempts at humour. He has limited intellect and absolutely no credibility on here. But he does not care one jot what others think, so he's here making an erse of himself day after day after day.

I think you've soundly proven he was talking pish. He knows he was talking pish too but he won't admit it no matter how many times you ask.

in Bennett world he thinks he's a comic genius like robin williams, billy connolly and such like but in reality he's a dried up dog turd

You waited till i had read your previous post and then re-edited it completely and made out that i avoided it.

That is not on.

Kind of shite that Densboy pulls all the time.

Yes, that seems by far the most likely explanation, doesn't it?

After all, you were so keen to answer the first eight times that it can only have been some kind of forum-trickery on my part that prevented you from responding then, or now.

Yes I understand fully that you have to account for future liabilities that will be incurred and of course importantly future income, the point being that they balance each other out and appear in the accounts year after year after year, it really is not debt....the actual debt is clearly shown in the accounts, its not hidden in anyway and the debt had clearly reduced.

I've already asked twice, still no reply. What is the actual debt figure that is clearly shown in Rangers' 2010 accounts? I'm surprised it is so difficult for you to find.

It wasn't just the debentures, a significant number of shares were also included, all told it was a very healthy five figure sum. What i stated may well have been crass and insensitive to others who are on the outside looking in on this but for those who have lost very significant sums then i can assure the anger and resentment does not dilute in any way over the passage of time and in fact it can increase and does when the whole picture of his and others part in this massive fraud starts to bear true fruition. Do i bear ill will towards Whyte, without a doubt, should i have stated what i did on a forum, probably not, do i regret putting it across on a forum, not at all because that is the strength of feeling i have towards the man at this point in time.

Thank you for the straightforward, reasoned, honest response.

Bennett and Haggis "AWRA" Pakora take note - ThirdRock can have decent dabbate with reasonable people.

So f**k you both you braincell-deficient tits.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Thank you for the straightforward, reasoned, honest response.

Bennett and Haggis "AWRA" Pakora take note - ThirdRock can have decent dabbate with reasonable people.

So f**k you both you braincell-deficient tits.

I've not followed this thread much these past few days but was that ever in doubt? I've always found you reasonable. Shite at spelling, mind.