Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

youngsy won't be happy.

Always expected him to get bail, he's on a petition charge, if remanded in custody he would have to be brought for trial within 110 days, at least that's how it used to be in Scotland, it may well have changed. However the Crown now have a full year to get their legal indictments fully drawn up and in order for the trial. His passport has been surrendered, that's good enough to stop him absconding from the UK, although it would have been nice to have a condition of bail for him to be signing on at a police station every day.

Every time a loyal bear bought a replica top it was actually costing the club money. A preposterous and rather amusing state of affairs.

By cutting down on buying merchandise the ST 'boycotters' actually helped the regime, not hinder it.

I'm naw that sure I'm happy the the RFC is now the Sporting Wing of Sports Direct .

Who am I kidding :D it's funny as feck.

Always expected him to get bail, he's on a petition charge, if remanded in custody he would have to be brought for trial within 110 days, at least that's how it used to be in Scotland, it may well have changed. However the Crown now have a full year to get their legal indictments fully drawn up and in order for the trial. His passport has been surrendered, that's good enough to stop him absconding from the UK, although it would have been nice to have a condition of bail for him to be signing on at a police station every day.

So you could wait outside, ready to jump out and give him ear cancer from all your pathetic and faux-victimised whining?

Was talking to a rangers player at the weekend .(Who goes out with a young girl I know) and he was happy to tell me there is a split in the dressing room and something like 10 players near the end of their contracts who have no idea whats happening with it...and that no c**t can stand Durrant , a fat stupid b*****d he called him.

Cool story bro. :1eye

One thing about the Whyte appearance of note.

His lawyer was Paul Kavanagh. Paul Kavanagh is the Green Brigade's go-to solicitor, who has represented numerous of their members in bigotry trials across the country!

great news ..our hero has a Celtic lawyer.

A brief court appearance under petition and then hopefully remanded to Barlinnie as he has to be a flight risk. It's all coming home to roost for Craig, i wonder who else isn't sleeping very well lately.

And yet today the fount of all knowledge knows there was no way Whyte would be remanded in custody.

Anyone else remember when youngsy could hold an opinion our a point of view for more than twenty four hours before recanting?

You and your obsession with Whyte has shown up a despicable part of your mind and your inability to rationally place the blame why Rangers est 1872 actually went tits up and died.

Murray ran up all the bills that eventually led to your club dying. You may want to blame Whyte but it's not Whyte's fault the club was placed into a precarious financial predicament before Whyte bought the club.

Sad fact is that you dismiss completely altogether that if Murray still owned the club season 2011/2012 is that the club would have went into administration far far earlier when Rangers failed epically in European football.

You are showing yourself up to be a clueless despicable auld man with mental problems right off the radar.

And yet today the fount of all knowledge knows there was no way Whyte would be remanded in custody.

Anyone else remember when youngsy could hold an opinion our a point of view for more than twenty four hours before recanting?

Who recanted? I said hopefully he would be remanded not that he would be but the expectation of many was that he would be bailed so there you go, still i'm very pleased he's been charged and now hopefully ,there's that word again, he gets a very substantial jail sentence.

Can you please show where i stated that "there was no way Whyte would be remanded".