Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You never had a point, you are generalising without actually being specific.

As I said, your lack of understanding does not negate the fact that a point was being made. I will make it easy for you -

Information released to the stock exchange via the RNS system does not mean that the statement can be mis-worded or wrong. So the point that you tried to make about it being subject to some additional scrutiny is not accurate.

RNS Number : 6537L
Rangers Int. Football Club PLC
07 July 2014

?

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Statement re: Annual results for the 13 month period ended 30 June 2013

The Directors confirm that following the issue of shares announced on 1 July 2014 pursuant to the exercise of options by a former Director, there are now no outstanding share options or convertible shares held within the Group. The Directors note that Note 30 to the accounts for the 13 month period ended 30 June 2013 was incorrect to the extent that the options to which the share announcement on 1 July 2014 relate were not included.

For further information please contact:

As I said, your lack of understanding does not negate the fact that a point was being made. I will make it easy for you -

Information released to the stock exchange via the RNS system does not mean that the statement can be mis-worded or wrong. So the point that you tried to make about it being subject to some additional scrutiny is not accurate.

Oh dear. I am guessing that you're bored of the independence shite so we have to thole your braying ignorance on The Big Thread?

Will you bring the same forensic ignorance to this thread as you did on The Thread of Fail or will you just continue to be a fanny regardless?

Oh dear. I am guessing that you're bored of the independence shite so we have to thole your braying ignorance on The Big Thread?

Will you bring the same forensic ignorance to this thread as you did on The Thread of Fail or will you just continue to be a fanny regardless?

Braying ignorance? Correct the part that I have wrong then.

I am pure beeling, Bud. I have to share bandwidth with some fucktard who thinks " "Don't post, china"" is wrong.

So how's yerself? Hard game at The Piggery especially after you drew level early on.

Only delayed the inevitable. The c***s seem to be developing a modicum of consistency, unfortunately.

If we're clutching at straws at least we got our first goal there in god knows how long. Fear we'll be swapping places with your mob come season end, tbh.

Only delayed the inevitable. The c***s seem to be developing a modicum of consistency, unfortunately.

If we're clutching at straws at least we got our first goal there in god knows how long. Fear we'll be swapping places with your mob come season end, tbh.

I liked Tommy Craig as a guy. Any feel for his replacement?

No need for the two sets of double inverted commas. HTH

Just f**k right off with your grammar bollocks. Some of us have more important things to discuss.

Yes, I think that's right. The Football League has restrictions on duel ownership along similar lines to those in Scotland, whereas the EPL is less regulated. It's interesting this. The Scottish authorities clearly wish to be seen to be doing something, but it's hard to see what they can do, without precipitating things they won't want. I'd imagine that some humiliating climbdown is likely, although it'll be unconvincingly billed as a negotiated settlement that's in everyone's interests.

En garde!

Just joining in the spelling/typo/grammar bantz.

I liked Tommy Craig as a guy. Any feel for his replacement?

Just f**k right off with your grammar bollocks. Some of us have more important things to discuss.

How's your "colon" then ?, mibees get some irrigation to relieve the irritation. :rolleyes:

"If both teams qualify for the same competition, the one with the higher Uefa co-efficient ranking would be allowed to enter at the expense of the other. As things stand, Newcastle are ranked 65 and Rangers are down at 101.

In the short term, it is Rangers who will suffer as they have the lower ranking. In the long term, Rangers have a far greater chance of playing in the Champions League than Newcastle, which would mean the Magpies would not be allowed to compete in the Europa League, even if they won a domestic cup competition or finished fifth or sixth in the Premier League"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11257795/Newcastle-and-Rangers-will-not-be-able-to-play-in-Europe-together-next-season-because-of-Mike-Ashley.html

Going by this in the long term it could benefit Rangers but i still can't see why Ashley would favour Rangers over one of the largest EPL clubs.

1. Newcastle are 68, Rangers 112. However, that's academic, as Rangers are defunct and Sevco are un-rated.

2. "In the long term, Rangers have a far greater chance of playing in the Champions League than Newcastle."

The flaw in that statement is that Newcastle have a far greater chance of actually having a long term.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...profit-warning

Retail tycoons Sir Philip Green and Mike Ashley were both left nursing multimillion pound paper losses yesterday after close to £140m was wiped off the value of MySale, the website that runs clearance sales for fashion brands, following a major profit warning.

The shares tumbled 91.75p to 81.5p, a fall of 53% after the company said pre-tax profits would be materially below market expectations after it encountered challenging trading conditions in its home markets of Australia and New Zealand.

Its chief executive Carl Jackson said competition had increased noticeably and the economic outlook has weakened in both countries over the last five months.

Greens Shelton Capital fund, controlled by his Monaco-based wife, Tina, invested in MySale before its initial public offering in June and held on to a 22% stake. The profit alert wiped £30m off the value of that holding leaving it worth only £27m when the market closed. Ashleys Sports Direct took a near 5% stake in June as a route to establishing a retail presence in the antipodean markets.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...profit-warning

Retail tycoons Sir Philip Green and Mike Ashley were both left nursing multimillion pound paper losses yesterday after close to £140m was wiped off the value of MySale, the website that runs clearance sales for fashion brands, following a major profit warning.

The shares tumbled 91.75p to 81.5p, a fall of 53% after the company said pre-tax profits would be materially below market expectations after it encountered challenging trading conditions in its home markets of Australia and New Zealand.

Its chief executive Carl Jackson said competition had increased noticeably and the economic outlook has weakened in both countries over the last five months.

Greens Shelton Capital fund, controlled by his Monaco-based wife, Tina, invested in MySale before its initial public offering in June and held on to a 22% stake. The profit alert wiped £30m off the value of that holding leaving it worth only £27m when the market closed. Ashleys Sports Direct took a near 5% stake in June as a route to establishing a retail presence in the antipodean markets.

On the same day as Aberdeen join the growing list of Scottish sides going debt free :lol:

I would imagine this is the moment Rangers fans have been waiting for. Ashley genuinely does have wealth off the radar. The Scottish football hierarchy are not going to be telling him to do anything. Mike Ashley will be the judge of where this will end up, not some pathetic little "bowling club" type at Hampden. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. Billionaires can have anything they want.