Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Would help if I had contradicted myself in the 1st place, that is 2 f**k ups in a row from you.

"Scottish football" wants an end to it........the "majority" of fans want an end to it......"Decent" fans want an end to it...."

So which one of your improbable claims are we supposed to believe? You are all over the shop,chum.

Yes I believe the vast majority of fans are 'decent'

You however claimed that I simply did not say 'decent', it was only on the previous page, not difficult even for you.

If I as you say "claimed" you did not say "Decent" you should have no problem pointing out where. Shouldn't you?

Your'e digging yourself a deeper hole!

Put the JCB away son.

WTF is that? re read your posts from the last two pages my good chap!

In one post you claim That all of Scottish football wants an end to this pantomime.

10 minutes you claim its the "majority" of scottish football fans want an end to this pantomime.

about three posts later your claim for those wishing an end to this pantomime are the "decent" fans. Make yourr mind up!!! By the time i hit my scratcher tonight you will be down to " a wee guy you met at the shops" wants the end.

Calm your jets and realize that no matter how much YOU wish an end to the pantomime that is "The Rangers" the rest of Scottish fitba is pissing themselves and look forward to mocking your shambles club for years to come. It really is that easy. 8)

Llambias: Ally's choice to leave, not ours. We are going to give Kenny our 100% support, maybe beyond season end. #rangersagm

:blink::lol: :lol: :lol:

Awe that'd be so good. I mean, I am right in thinking that it has been 'inferred' by many, that McDowall was already in charge of setting the team and tactics. So there should be no real danger of significant improvements and the fun times should continue awhile then. Pleasing :)

lol, I never denied saying any of these things, I believe them all!!

It was you that said 'No, you said' directly after I repeated the 'decent' fans part, what a state to get yourself in.

Yes it is indeed a terrible state for a club to get itself into! But lets face it they deserved it. I mean going tits up trying to emulate your nearest rivals is irresponsible in the extreme. Scottish football,the majority and the decent fans are pure pissing themselves at your mob and are enjoying the ongoing process! :thumsup2 No matter how much you try and convince yourself otherwise. :lol::lol::lol:

They could have acted under the "fit and proper persons" rule long before now.

With regard to the reps of the member Clubs........Had the fans of each Club not threatened to walk away from the game en masse I dare say Rangers/Sevco would have been straight into the SPL.

Why do people persist in repeating this fabricated half truth...

It's pleasing that Tedi now sees me as representative of the whole of Scottish Football. If only Doncaster et al would follow his lead.

FWIW, I do find the whole thing hilarious, but equally extremely tedious - yes they deserve their comeuppance, but I'm fed up with this utter shitstorm being the first thing mentioned about Scottish football on any sports report.

They have already died once, the second should be much quicker.

It's pleasing that Tedi now sees me as representative of the whole of Scottish Football. If only Doncaster et al would follow his lead.

FWIW, I do find the whole thing hilarious, but equally extremely tedious - yes they deserve their comeuppance, but I'm fed up with this utter shitstorm being the first thing mentioned about Scottish football on any sports report.

They have already died once, the second should be much quicker.

Fair enough.

Personally though, I simply cannot get enough of this stuff. I honestly can't imagine getting fed up of it.

Despite being decent however, I doubt if I'm representative.

Why do people persist in repeating this fabricated half truth...

I think it's probably accurate though Bennett, don't you - seriously?

You only need to look at the noises the likes of Gilmour made when the SFL 1 proposal was voted down, to see that exiling Rangers was not really favoured by most top flight clubs, until their fans forced the issue.