Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yank back in.

8 January 2015

Revised Proposal Relating to Rangers International Football Club plc

Further to the announcement on 6 January by the board of Rangers International Football Club plc ("Rangers") of their rejection of his initial proposal, Robert Sarver confirms that he has made a revised proposal to the board. The revised proposal involves investing up to £20 million for a majority shareholding by way of a placing of new ordinary shares in Rangers at 20 pence per share ("Placing") followed, if the Placing is completed, by a mandatory offer for the remaining issued and to be issued ordinary share capital under Rule 9 of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers ("Code") at 20 pence per share. As part of the revised proposal £6.5 million would be made available to Rangers in immediate short-term funding by way of a secured loan to be repaid in 90 days or out of the proceeds of the Placing.

Nothing in this announcement constitutes an announcement of a firm intention to make an offer for the purposes of Rule 2.7 of the Code and there can be no certainty that any offer will be made.

Mr. Sarver, who has owned the successful Phoenix Suns NBA franchise since 2004, is CEO of the $10 billion Western Alliance Bancorporation. He has already provided proof of funds to the Rangers board.

Speaking from Phoenix, Arizona, Mr. Sarver commented:

"This revised proposal hopefully helps the board deal with its short-term cashflow crunch and also addresses my desire to see the club on a solid long-term financial footing. It would also enable Rangers to repay the loans from Mike Ashley and Sandy Easdale, and free it of debt.

"I know, of course, that there are various groups of prominent fans who have been working hard for a long time to bring change to the club and they can rest assured that, if my proposal is accepted, I am committed to building a strong partnership with fans and key stakeholders to do what is best for the club.

"I look forward to receiving the response of the Rangers board."

Increase of 2p per share... Predictable and consistent strategy of a majority buy-in/takeover attempt.

Gaining control is one thing.

Feeding the "expectations" of the Fraternity of Bears is quite another.

Now what price for Sleazy and Sommers to Walk away I wonder ?

Increase of 2p per share... Predictable and consistent strategy of a majority buy-in/takeover attempt.

Gaining control is one thing.

Feeding the "expectations" of the Fraternity of Bears is quite another.

Now what price for Sleazy and Sommers to Walk away I wonder ?

So much for getting real rangers men in , looks like the orcs are getting their tongues ready for Sarvers arse.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278052

So much for getting real rangers men in , looks like the orcs are getting their tongues ready for Sarvers arse.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278052

That the berrz are drooling over the (mistaken) idea that somebody else will jizz their OWN money on them in a glory chase is neither a surprise nor a change.

Gonna hurt when it doesn't happen.

There are a large contingent of Rangers fans that do not trust Sarver, myself included.

If something seems too good to be true...then it probably is.

Think most of us remain sceptical Tedi, but just enjoying how pissed off the haters on here seem to be, that a wealthy investor might ( just might) have an interest in one of the world's most famous and successful football clubs.

Think most of us remain sceptical Tedi, but just enjoying how pissed off the haters on here seem to be, that a wealthy investor might ( just might) have an interest in one of the world's most famous and successful football clubs.

You know this thread is about sevco?

No, but you will still be quoting RM next week and pretending it actually means something.
No, but you will still be quoting RM next week and pretending it actually means something.
And you'll still be quoting Phil pretending you dont care.

Wer no bigots, we signed foriegn proddies a no!

Prior to the well documented first RC to sign for Rangers, Mo Johnstone....

Pat Lafferty (1886), Tom Dunbar (1891–1892), J Tutty (1899–1900), Archie Kyle (1904–1908), Willie Kivlichan (1906–1907), Colin Mainds (1906–1907), Tom Murray (1907–1908), William Brown (1912), Joe Donnachie (circa.1914–1918) John Jackson (1917). Laurie Blyth (1951–1952), Don Kitchenbrand (1955–1956), Hugh O'Neill (1976), John Spencer (1985–1992)

Now tell me how many 'Proddies' have been appointed to the all inclusive Celt*c board ? Even Big Jock, the most successful Celt*c Manager ever was resigned to running the f*ckin Pools office.

Edited by RedRob72

Pat Lafferty (1886), Tom Dunbar (18911892), J Tutty (18991900), Archie Kyle (19041908), Willie Kivlichan (19061907), Colin Mainds (19061907), Tom Murray (19071908), William Brown (1912), Joe Donnachie (circa.19141918) John Jackson (1917). Laurie Blyth (19511952), Don Kitchenbrand (19551956), Hugh O'Neill (1976), John Spencer (19851992)

Now tell me how many 'Proddies' have been appointed to the all inclusive Celt*c board ? Even Big Jock, the most successful Celt*c Manager ever was resigned to running the f*ckin Pools office.

It's a sad state of affairs when you can count the Catholics your club has signed in it's 140yrs without removing your shoes and socks. .

Sarver saying all the right things to the hoards (seems familiar) and the rivers of drool are almost at spate level already :lol:

But.... It's about how much it'll take to unseat the incumbents that really matters.

What price for them to Walk Away ?

Given Sarver's stated pocket depth, I'll bet that price is rising every day...

Pat Lafferty (1886), Tom Dunbar (1891–1892), J Tutty (1899–1900), Archie Kyle (1904–1908), Willie Kivlichan (1906–1907), Colin Mainds (1906–1907), Tom Murray (1907–1908), William Brown (1912), Joe Donnachie (circa.1914–1918) John Jackson (1917). Laurie Blyth (1951–1952), Don Kitchenbrand (1955–1956), Hugh O'Neill (1976), John Spencer (1985–1992)

I take it from that post, you don't know the history of Celtic ownership before Fergus took over?

I also like how you suggest it's normal practice for clubs to offer a manager a place on the board after he leaves, it wasn't as if Jock retired from football management when he left Celtic.

Go do some research them come back to me, that's a.good boy.

Oh and the anti catholic policy at Rangers before Murray took over was very well documented. Please don't try and rewrite history to pretend it was all just a big misunderstanding