Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is a bit. Personally, I don't think Sevco can have it both ways. Old club is gone in the business sense - and along with it the debt - but long live the Old Club and aw those trophies...

It's good for a laugh but why print ads in the press about it?

If physicists can handle the concept of particle-wave duality and theologians can live with the complexities arising from the trinity being one but also three things then I don't see any reason to decide one way or another on the whole new club/old club argument

Glad to see you edited your first post to use the apostrophe. My work is complete.

I take the effort to correct my typos, unlike some of your dim-witted, barely literate conspirators.

Edit. (for your benefit Kinky) did you have to edit your post to find if coterminous was a real word?

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Why ?

It's all true.

Much of it is true, but the strident tone is somewhat embarrassing, as is the use of the "Celtic supporters, faithful through and through line", in a publication designed to be taken seriously.

I'd also disagree with the assertion that the OF is no more.

ne0iq.jpg

They actually paid money (£1500) for this :lol:

:lol:

I actually thought it was a piss poor Follow Follow wind up but this shit is actually for real :lol:

Absolutely mind meltingly fucked in the head every last one of them. Brilliant all the same :lol:

ne0iq.jpg

They actually paid money (£1500) for this :lol:

What an absolute embarrassment. If Rangers fans are typified by their establishment, supremacist delusions, the Celtic support are embodied in this self-righteous, indignant claptrap.

As clubs, their entwined fuckwittery ensures that they will perpetually be - or at least until Rangers go bust again - two cheeks of the same arse. Hell mend the pair of them.