Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

is he part of the concert party

very old news from april last year :1eye

Rangers legend Richard Gough joins forces with Dave King .. Rangers legend Richard Gough joins forces with Dave King in fresh assault on current club regime and says 'I trust Dave with my life'

is he part of the concert party

very old news from april last year :1eye

Rangers legend Richard Gough joins forces with Dave King ..

Rangers legend Richard Gough joins forces with Dave King in fresh assault on current club regime and says 'I trust Dave with my life'

Imagine trusting your life to a convicted criminal. Gough has obviously headed one ball too many!!

They both grew up in South Africa and both used to meet up at the Johannesburg Rangers Supporters Club, so no surprises there then.

king moved to south africa in 1976 and 2 years later gough moved to charlton athletic so if they both grew up in those 2 years :whistle I am glad they met each other years before htere beloved club decided it needed them :ass

king moved to south africa in 1976 and 2 years later gough moved to charlton athletic so if they both grew up in those 2 years :whistle I am glad they met each other years before htere beloved club decided it needed them :ass

Hey thicko, who said they had to meet before Gough become a professional?

They both grew up in South Africa and both used to meet up at the Johannesburg Rangers Supporters Club, so no surprises there then.

King was 21 in 76 which I would say is 'grown up' .So big surprise there.

I don't know of any surprises concerning Gough :whistle .

Instead of lashing out, why don't you just admit you're talking mince

'Cos he's an Orc! That's why! It's what they do. Like on Friday.

It's ironic that we are now seeing 'social unrest' because 'Rangers' were NOT allowed to die.

The SFA are a bunch of fannies (for want of a better word) and I'm sure there will be more nonsense from them soon enough.

Hey thicko, who said they had to meet before Gough become a professional?

Did I say they never met , you inferred they grew up together in harsh distant land, I was just showing the only thing they had in common was that once great club Rangers, why does that not please you ?

Is there any stock in Sports Direct that isn't on sale? :lol:

Super ally gardening dvd with free orange gardening gloves. Fingers reinforced to help point fingers at obvious causes of why stuff failed to grow.