Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Love the bit about adding to the squad... A little gem of bribery to confuse the minds of the hoardes. Messi on a pre contract maybe ?

Note the phrase "long term". Maybe signing different players when they are "back where they belong"

i.e. the third tier of Scottish football.

Maybe if Ally wasn't such a useless, greedy .....

Paul Murrays groups offer was higher than Greens, do we really need to go down the D&P allegedly being crooked route......

Was Paul Murray's offer not inclusive of moneys due to the Oldco that the Newco wasn't entitled to (i.e The Jelovic transfer balance)?

Not that I think D&P;conducted a "normal" administration!

Just catching up here,but certainly looks like King has played his final hand and is about to be taken out of the game.

Ashley is going to get his control over Ibrox with this latest loan, my gut instinct says that he is going to continue to run the club, albeit the way he does Newcastle..it will just tick over from season to season making him profit from advertising and retail....which in my book is even worse for the bears to endure knowing they will only ever be a high placed Championship side,or a mid table Premiership one.

"the directors are adamant that it will not unfairly advantage the party with whom it was agreed."........................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to read that bit a couple of times.

I love how little they care for their fanbase :lol:

I had to read that bit a couple of times.

I love how little they care for their fanbase :lol:

Had to read it a few times myself, so we going to try and block the call for an EGM whilst taking a loan out with Ashley but Ashley won't gain an advantage cause we say so............................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Legally they have a duty to the shareholders to block a call for an EGM when instigated by a convicted criminal demanding a board seat.

I'm really surprised King nominated himself for the role .... almost if it was designed to fail so he could say he tried ... shurely not?

Be interesting reaction of Rangers fans should SFA apply their rules to King and Murray as rigorously as they have against Ashley, should it get that far. If they don't am sure Ashley's legal team will take note accordingly.