Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What happens in Twitter.....

Goes viral !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Just running down to the bookies to slap a tenner on Elbows to be going on "Gardening Leave" next :lol:

One of the sites she favourited was an incest site with mothers shagging their sons?!...poor Lee no doubt Celtic fans wont mention this in the upcomming game!

One of the sites she favourited was an incest site with mothers shagging their sons?!...poor Lee no doubt Celtic fans wont mention this in the upcomming game!

According to the Pope if they do mention it they can expect a punch!

"if [somebody] says a curse word against my mother, he can expect a punch, it's normal," he said.

What the f**k has Richard Gough been drinking?

"Go back a decade and every single top manager in British football would have been honoured to do the role" (be Rangers manager) ????????????????????

Can See Wenger, Mourinho, Fergie and Benitez falling over each other for the application.

That's some quality smack there Richard.

What the f**k has Richard Gough been drinking?

"Go back a decade and every single top manager in British football would have been honoured to do the role" (be Rangers manager)

Can See Wenger, Mourinho, Fergie and Benitez falling over each other for the application.

That's some quality smack there Richard.

Hope he has his application in then :thumsup2

Rangers fan fighting fund are splashing the fans cash

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30917103

See, apart from the obvious futility of this lot throwing their hard-claimed money away on m'learneds new Mercs and shooting lodges, I confess to still having a wee bee in my bonnet with their appeal to the emotions - "a memorial to the 66 who lost their lives". By my calculations, there have been 93 deaths recorded at ibrox, and listed on the memorial. By all means tell me if I'm being pedantic, but surely one human is worth just as much as another?

Walter Smith

Frank Blin

Malcolm Murray

Paul Murray

Dave King

Brian Smart

Brian Stockbridge

Craig Mather

Imran Ahmad

Jim McColl

Barry Leech

Charles Green

Derek Lambias

Ally McCoist

Craig Whyte

Which members of cast have I missed out?

Its going to need to be a big budget for this film.

You could cast all the extras from the Walking Dead to play the fans, they wouldn't even need to change costumes.

Rangers fan fighting fund are splashing the fans cash http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30917103

I know that hyperbole abounds on this thread, but I can honestly say that is the daftest thing yet I've seen from the 'fans'.

They have no legal basis to challenge Ibrox being used as security, they have been advised this, (Christ I could have told them this and I'm not a lawyer); and yet they're prepared to spend vast sums challenging it nonetheless?

Any rational The Rangers fans who have contributed to this fund should be kicking up f**k at such a futile waste of resources.

I know that hyperbole abounds on this thread, but I can honestly say that is the daftest thing yet I've seen from the 'fans'. They have no legal basis to challenge Ibrox being used as security, they have been advised this, (Christ I could have told them this and I'm not a lawyer); and yet they're prepared to spend vast sums challenging it nonetheless? Any rational The Rangers fans who have contributed to this fund should be kicking up f**k at such a futile waste of resources.

If they just handed it over to HMRC I'd join in, in the "great merchandise re-arranging protest" and "no let oot McGills busses plan"