Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a roaster. Imagine being continually banned from a football forum and crawling back time after time.

You're the P & B equivalent of The Rangers.

How many accounts have you had on here LJ ;) ?

Just wondering.

Really Wunfy?!

I didn't feel unsafe at that game, unlike 2/3 years later at tynie.....

Which is why 2 sides of the same coin might apply not just to various teams from the weeg.

Edited by Njord

Can some one explain how Lambias and Leach will be removed as directors but keep their executive positions, as per the Glib & Shameless one's arse licking today from SSN journo Jim White ?

Does he want to keep them on in the hope they get fed up and leave of their own free will , as this is the cheaper option ?

Do they actually carry out an important function in the daily business carried out by the club , oops company, if so what is this important function that the new regime can't live without them to have it carried out?

I know these questions and many more like them will be deflected away and filed under diddy seethe but if I don't find out I may need to go back to reading about the Accies and that's too depressing to contemplate at the moment :(

I didn't feel unsafe at that game, unlike 2/3 years later at tynie.....

Which is why 2 sides of the same coin might apply not just to various teams from the weeg.

You feel unsafe every Thursday when Seamus comes along in his wagon to empty the bins, Wunfy.

Can some one explain how Lambias and Leach will be removed as directors but keep their executive positions, as per the Glib & Shameless one's arse licking today from SSN journo Jim White ?

Does he want to keep them on in the hope they get fed up and leave of their own free will , as this is the cheaper option ?

Do they actually carry out an important function in the daily business carried out by the club , oops company, if so what is this important function that the new regime can't live without them to have it carried out?

I know these questions and many more like them will be deflected away and filed under diddy seethe but if I don't find out I may need to go back to reading about the Accies and that's too depressing to contemplate at the moment :(

A/ resolution is to remove them from a titular position.

B/no, he has no power, even if he wins egm. Murray now to be heid honcho remember? (Plus he will not spend a ha'penny so no psy off)

C/ no.

You should seek solace with the ignorant diddy who thought we were having an AGM tomorrow.

You feel unsafe every Thursday when Seamus comes along in his wagon to empty the bins, Wunfy.

I spent 81-84 in school in Edinburgh, and the diets in Leith were pretty rabid. Total sectarian ftp, watp, uj jobs.

It amused me greatly when that paragon of smugness , Nicky Campbell, was trumpeting why he had grew up a Celtic supporter then jumped to the dark side because Hearts were a 'family club'.

And amusement became outright lol when he found out his natural father had been in the RA :lol:

There was hardly a Rangers supporter in my school in those years, I suppose all the religious bigots had to find another club during the fallow years.

I spent 81-84 in school in Edinburgh, and the diets in Leith were pretty rabid. Total sectarian ftp, watp, uj jobs.

It amused me greatly when that paragon of smugness , Nicky Campbell, was trumpeting why he had grew up a Celtic supporter then jumped to the dark side because Hearts were a 'family club'.

And amusement became outright lol when he found out his natural father had been in the RA :lol:

There was hardly a Rangers supporter in my school in those years, I suppose all the religious bigots had to find another club during the fallow years.

So a few fcuknuggets that supported Hearts at your school equates to the entire Club being "diets" and sectarian?!

Give it up Wunfy.....it's the same shite over and over again with the only difference being your username.

I was in Starbucks across from the domestic arrivals door. Coffee in hand watching events. Two or three photographers were near me in Starbucks discussing the merits of the latest Nikon lenses, and a couple of cameramen were floating around. Charles Paterson from Sky and the BBCs Brains fae' Thunderbirds were in front of me joking and constantly looking at their iPhones. Then when the flight landed, at 14.48 instead of the scheduled 14.35, they gathered in front of the domestic arrivals door in a huddle, awaiting the arrival of, I presume, big Dave the saviour. Will tune in later to see the unsightly scrum, imagine the smell of Aramis, and the static electricity sparks generated by the coming together of Dave King's suit and Brains fae' Thunderbird's man scarf.

A "huddle"? For the Rangers saviour? Shurely shome mishtake.

You're in the right thread, chap. The Big Thread is absolutely the right place for blokes who got kicked in their nadgers for their dinner money to come to vent their spleen.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Can someone explain how Paul Murray can be interim chairman if he was a director of the old Co? Or was he gone from the board well before the end of days?

I'd like to know how Paul Murray continually gets a seat on the board despite not having a pot to piss in!