Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

anyone explain to me why the Berz fans think us 'diddies' are seething at them throwing out a board backed by a man with bottomless wads of cash who has proven time and again he was willing to bail them out from their financial excesses,

and put in place a glib and shameless liar with a questionable background in financial terms, who along with others was present when the club last went titsup and who has pretty much confirmed he has just about half the money the club needs to keep going only in the medium term?

anyone explain to me why the Berz fans think us 'diddies' are seething at them throwing out a board backed by a man with bottomless wads of cash who has proven time and again he was willing to bail them out from their financial excesses,

and put in place a glib and shameless liar with a questionable background in financial terms, who along with others was present when the club last went titsup and who has pretty much confirmed he has just about half the money the club needs to keep going only in the medium term?

Cuz he's wan o' thaim.

The same reason that Celtic fans think MON was the best manager in the world ever despite achieving relatively little.

You think winning a treble (against a very strong Dick team), taking us into the Champions League for the first time and reaching a UEFA cup final is a relatively little achievements?

Fucking hell, you must have some pretty high standards

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30573031

This one has not and there is no limit to how many times it can happen either, basically existing shareholders can invest more and existing shareholders have to be given the chance to maintain their shareholding by matching the investment accordingly.

So If the Easdales and Ashley want to avoid dilution they have to stump up.

As would King, 3 bears,institutional shareholders, all the minority shareholders and all the fan support groups , so what is your point ?

Is TK intimating that Rangers and Sevco's constant rimming of all things Dutch is not reciprocated?

Interesting.

Oh I could bore the fucking tits off you about connections between The Scottish reformation and enlightenment from Spinoza, through Erasmus to Rotterdam and beyond to Wee Dick and orange taps*

I shan't, thank f**k.

*Not jaunty water-delivering devices.

Oh I could bore the fucking tits off you about connections between The Scottish reformation and enlightenment from Spinoza, through Erasmus to Rotterdam and beyond to Wee Dick and orange taps*

I shan't, thank f**k.

*Not jaunty water-delivering devices.

Wouldn't be hard you bore the tit off us all already :P

Because they're a bunch of fuckin idiots maybe?

Obvious if you had read the whole conversation.

King, T3B and many Rangers fans are happy to invest with the new regime, are the old regime going to be quite as happy now they have been ousted and have no control at boardroom level?

You're happy to invest in guys who sat on the board of the old clubs during years of financial mismanagement, administration and liquidation?

That makes no sense, as it means at best King and Paul Murray had been incompetent board members.

At worse.... Well you can guess the rest

Obvious if you had read the whole conversation.

King, T3B and many Rangers fans are happy to invest with the new regime, are the old regime going to be quite as happy now they have been ousted and have no control at boardroom level?

You tell us you appear to have the inside track, the only info we have at present is King says he will match what others put in, but in language sketchy enough he has lots of wiggle room to back out ,if he doesn't.