Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fuxace. 52 diddies on the thread. On a school day. Talking about Rangers. Again!

Fuxace. One of Scotland's two biggest clubs died. Their new incarnation was allowed into the league without audited accounts. An endless line of spivs rape the twitching corpse up the arse. Dave King - convicted tax fraudster.

Better soap than Eastenders or Corrie. Better pantomime than Aladdin wi' Wee Jimmy Crankie and John Barrowman.

Fcukin' hell... We're talking about it? Well I never.

Fuxace. 52 diddies on the thread. On a school day. Talking about Rangers. Again!

If it upsets you that much don't log in. I'm afraid it's safe to say people will be laughing at you and your lot on here for quite some time.

Me for utter seethe it would generate but I think that in the long term Ashley will do a far better job than King.

King has nowhere near the quantities of money needed to make Rangers good.

Indeed. From a diddy point of view, Ashley was the only one who seemed like a plausible candidate for actually getting the new Rangers somewhere near where the old Rangers were.

How do you see the operation at Ibrox being funded then?

Look at you money-obsessed Ps&Ds. My thesis has, all along, has been prosaically simple: We live or die on a balanced budget and cut our coat according to our cloth*

The pleasure I take from today's Rout of The Wigs is that we're starting a process wherein the fans understand that responsibility for Rangers' future rests firmly within the fan base. This has taken a few decades to realise, but it's finally getting there. Fuxace, I'm that excited I may even take a trip to Govan this season!

*Anyone who says 'cut your cloth' is a cloth-eared dolt.

Edited by The_Kincardine

If it upsets you that much don't log in. I'm afraid it's safe to say people will be laughing at you and your lot on here for quite some time.

Just you stick to pointless arguing with decent posters and living in the reflected glory of Rangers.

Just you stick to pointless arguing with decent posters and living in the reflected glory of Rangers.

That's your job, surely?

Pity there's no more glory :lol:

Cheering a glib and shameless tax fraudster through the door, is as close as you're likely to get these days. :thumsup2

Edited by kildog

Apparently (source: twitter :unsure2: ) there is a sports direct truck outside Ibrox doing a stocktake for the shop. If true :lol:

Only in the twisted world of Rangers is the arrival of a convicted tax cheat who was on the board with Craig Whyte and blamed for some of the mess he made considered a success.

Yes the scum stopped a truck from entering Ibrox what fukin morons

I see you dodged a proper response ... not for the first time.

How will it be funded since as you do not have much cloth left to cut and the only income stream is ST sales.

You need investment or sugar-daddy gifts.

Investment as everyone knows will not becoming from the city as they already had their fingers burned when it was a more attractive proposition .. ground floor opportunity. Every serious investor on the planet now knows the clumpany is a basket case, has a moronic and unreliable customer base and is a financial 'black hole'.

So how will this glorious revolution be funded ...?

I'm sure there are a few thousand Rangers fans that just want to go to the football, but there's a much higher percentage who will need to see De Boer/Gazza type marquee signings, going the season unbeaten, domestic trebles and Champions League football every year before they'll go regularly.

Cutting their cloth won't get them back to where the majority of their fans want them to be, especially when Ashley has their good bits.

I see you dodged a proper response ... not for the first time.

How will it be funded since as you do not have much cloth left to cut and the only income stream is ST sales.

You need investment or sugar-daddy gifts.

Investment as everyone knows will not becoming from the city as they already had their fingers burned when it was a more attractive proposition .. ground floor opportunity. Every serious investor on the planet now knows the clumpany is a basket case, has a moronic and unreliable customer base and is a financial 'black hole'.

So how will this glorious revolution be funded ...?

Fuxace. Anyone else hear the ridiculous tale about Sellick fans taking out Provey loans to buy a pilotless aircraft to fly over Ibrox today? What a damp squid* that story turned out to be.

I kent all along where The Celtic Drone would be........stuck behind his keyboard posting about Rangers ;)

*Squid are damp (usually).