Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're happy to invest in guys who sat on the board of the old clubs during years of financial mismanagement, administration and liquidation?

That makes no sense, as it means at best King and Paul Murray had been incompetent board members.

At worse.... Well you can guess the rest

It's astounding isn't it. Tedi claims to know that many The Rangers fans will be happy to invest in the new regime - and you have just clearly laid out that the 'new regime' is in fact part of an older regime, which spectacularly fcuked up TCFKAR.

Absolutely fcuking mental.

3 out of 4 of the things he just pointed out were wrong? that is clearly pointing things out? :unsure:

Clearly pointed out that the new regime is an old regime, and quite why you claim many The Rangers fans will invest in the new regime strikes me as being mental.

eh? wtf are you on about?

My point was that Ashley and co have not only been booted out of power but are also about to be dilluted out further and you come back with this pile of unrelated pish.

So you don't have a clue and deflectors are on full ?

Well done Gers fans.

By eventually looking inwards, rather than outwards, you've achieved the change that was necessary.

King is still a potential liability with his immediate infantile talk of returning to the top. However, I think there's probably sufficiently sane people on board this time to keep the club safe.

Obviously I'm hoping the fun doesn't now end, but it might slow down.

Congrats, if they're in order.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

eh? wtf are you on about?

My point was that Ashley and co have not only been booted out of power but are also about to be dilluted out further and you come back with this pile of unrelated pish.

you think Ashley has no power over 'Rangers'?

seriously?

WTF is actually wrong with Kinky?

Sure I remember a time where he wasn't such a dick.

Buddy, I can thole snarky, brain-dead diddies and their ignorant, repetitious bilge. It's meat and drink on The Big Thread.

When a racist apologist comes acting like he farts sweet violets and denies everything? My knitting gets ripped. Sorry to divert the thread to something useful. Now carry on chaps and complain about today's gazebo-free 'AGM'.

Not any more, he lost, his guys have been kicked out, perhaps you missed the news.

His 2 nominated directors have been removed from the board , another 2 Sports Direct nominated directors will be along presently at least I think Mr King was implying after he was speaking to Mike's allies. Mr King wouldn't be lying about that now would he ? :1eye