Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The intended recipient doesn't change how right or wrong the content is, particularly when the tweet is made on a public forum. So is h*n ok if aimed towards an unsavoury character? Can we call the guy that sent the stuff to Lennon a h*n because he is an arseh*le? Or Dave King because he is a serial criminal? Would sending that tweet to a nice Muslim make it worse?

It was published on twitter for the world to see. His intended recipients were, in the first place his followers, there is a pm function on twitter if he only wanted the perceived recipient to view the picture.

Again...The hypocrisy is almost breathtaking.

The wee tuechter never lets us down.

Where is the hypocrisy in me wanting a word which I see as equally offensive as the H word being treated in a similar manner to that word?

Where is the hypocrisy in me wanting a word which I see as equally offensive as the H word being treated in a similar manner to that word?

Was it No.8 that said he wouldn't use it if you asked him not to or was that a different moron? I get mixed up.

I am a teuchter and proud, rather be a teuchter than a weegie.

That's because you are a plastic teuchter! A teuchter, by definition, is a highlander of gaelic origin.

You plastics are always more staunchly proud than your adopted people.

Was it No.8 that said he wouldn't use it if you asked him not to or was that a different moron? I get mixed up.

Pretty sure it was Kinky.

The more civilised of the itinerant barbarians.

Edited by stonedsailor

My Mothers maiden name was Sutherland....I live in rural Perthshire..work it out, I am at least 50% teuchter.

The female lineage counts not my dear ted.