Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I reckon he'll have a 2 page interview in the Daily Record come Monday telling us he's heartbroken at the decision, done it for the clumpany and how Celtic fans online abuse have driven him to the brink

VACANCY

Non-Executive Director (Fans Representative)

You will be able to demonstrate below average intelligence (IQ of 15 or less preferred but not essential) and the ability to connect with our 500 million strong fanbase through the knowledge of "an approved song/chant book".

Experience of backing any and all directors arriving at the Club/Company is also desirable.

Only candidates that have zero internet presence need apply.

No salary is offered with this highly prestigious position but frequent pats on the head from fellow directors can be expected for the right candidate.

If your measurements are the same as the fud we recently unloaded then an interview is a certainty.

Applications should be signed by your carer (or at least your mum or dad - if they still live with you.

This surely leaves the job open for Craig Houston (as long he has not been tweeting cartoons)

Isn't he the convicted drug dealer who has a ban from Ibrox due to his hooliganism?

But..but..but...working for the good of the club, selfless, tirelessly, defending the traditions.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know, if it wasn't for the likes of our own berrz on here, you would think The Rangers support was littered with Unionist supremacist type neanderthals.

Lucky we've been told it isn't....

This surely leaves the job open for Craig Houston (as long he has not been tweeting cartoons)

I might get my wish....Wee Sandy Chugg. I think I know what his response to the haters lol