Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't know if this has been posted, but I get emails from Sevco now and then after i possed as a prospective investor to get a copy of Charlie's IPO prospectus. I got one yesterday from Sevco trying to get fans to buy 4 game season tickets. Obviously trying to get any fools to make an impulse buy after their random result against Hibs seeing as the 'People' see this one game as a sign that they are the best team in Scotland.

They should have offered that at the beginning of the season when Sevco still looked to have a chance of winning the thing.

I think it actually says a lot about the mindset of those in charge of Ibrox just now. A winning Sevco with all things going well on the pitch should be enough to pull back the stay away fans so we are told. Which is why trying to get people to commit for the final four home games now gives the impression that the people in charge don't see the run-in going that well.

I think it's common knowledge they are looking for RRM to part with their cash for the good of the club. Right minded folk and investors will be steering clear.

Given DM failed attempt and the piss poor amount from fans at Chuckie's issuance then I have a feeling Dave King is going to have a sick feeling if he underwrites.

Wonder how many shares Tedi will be buying ... :lol:

Kind of how I'm reading the situation.....King and the 3 Bears are going to have to dig deep into their own pockets to bail out/rebuild the Club as the City investors won't be interested and the fans won't have deep enough pockets for the amount of money DK has hinted at being required.

Don't know if this has been posted, but I get emails from Sevco every now and then after i posed as a prospective investor to get a copy of Charlie's IPO prospectus. I got one yesterday from Sevco trying to get fans to buy 4 game season tickets. Obviously trying to get any fools to make an impulse buy after their random result against Hibs seeing as the 'People' see this one game as a sign that they are the best team in Scotland.

Playoffs not included then.

I think the first word in your response should have been the last one.

The rest of your post does nothing to counter that the loan details have been declared. A related party transaction only shows that the transaction was performed between the company and someone that is in a position to influence the company. This is the reason that the transaction has to be reviewed by independent directors (normally it would be the NOMAD but we know this isn't possible :lol:).

It's the transparency of it all.

Don't know if this has been posted, but I get emails from Sevco every now and then after i posed as a prospective investor to get a copy of Charlie's IPO prospectus. I got one yesterday from Sevco trying to get fans to buy 4 game season tickets. Obviously trying to get any fools to make an impulse buy after their random result against Hibs seeing as the 'People' see this one game as a sign that they are the best team in Scotland.

I've previously had the then Killie manager phoning me up to buy a season ticket

Up ye...

It's the transparency of it all.

It wouldn't have been any more or less transparent if they have received the loan from Barclays Bank or some other lender. Inferring that the regulatory requirement to announce this as a related party transaction somehow makes it less transparent is wrong.

I read The Record in a waiting room today. It fails to mention the main "predictor" of Armageddon was them.

No No, I definitely recall something about you club offering a 4 game ST, dunno if it worked or not.

I recall...

One star for each SPL title,

Two Portuguese clubs winning 1.4 titles a year between them,

And many, many more. How's about your "cannae add up hours and minutes" gag, Ted? Lost next to it's more crowd-pleasing Stars fúck-up, I always thought it was some of your best work. Especially the "Ah wis jokin', ya fuds" explanation for your density.

After about three hours.

Which is one hundred and eighty minutes.

Not three hundred. :lol::lol::lol: