Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jesus, Bennett, we all know you are a witless fud but surely the last three words in the post you quoted would have given you a clue.

Small screen and just skimming through, just another cock up really.

In fairness to dear old Bennett, I don't think he meant any harm.

I was a bit confused earlier too when someone posted the RIP stuff but linked to an interview from over a year ago.

Shame Hutton's died. He did well at points in this saga.

That was an honest mistake by bennett there. It will be interesting to see how the Ibrox crowd react to the supposed minutes silence thats been touted to happen between the sides at Ibrox next weekend though

That was an honest mistake by bennett there. It will be interesting to see how the Ibrox crowd react to the supposed minutes silence thats been touted to happen between the sides at Ibrox next weekend though

Shouldn't be difficult given their silence on King's nomad and lack of transparency in the last few weeks. Just tell them that King has promised them £1m for each 5 seconds of silence. That should do it.

Edited by strichener

As a Rovers fan I believe we should pay our respects at the Cowdenbeath game on Wednesday. We can then have the well observed, respectful silence that TH deserves. The last place I'd want it to happen is at Ibrox where it would probably be a minutes applause which I dislike or where the vast majority would be respectful but it would only take one or two idiots to spoil it and make it about them rather than what it should be about - remembering TH

Bullshit!

He went back and edited his post to add the faux apology. He could just as easily removed his original comment.

You're just looking to be offended. If Bennett had deleted his post, we'd all be criticizing him and saying that we 'still had the evidence' in posts that quoted his original.

It was an honest mistake.

You're just looking to be offended. If Bennett had deleted his post, we'd all be criticizing him and saying that we 'still had the evidence' in posts that quoted his original.

It was an honest mistake.

Not at all. Bennett is an attention seeking troll.

Yes, it was a genuine mistake. However, the fact that Bennett has decided to keep his original post on view, demonstrates that he would not change his view on someone regardless of even the death of that person.

While I can admire that stance, it then completely removes any "moral high ground" when taking a faux offended stance on a Rangers legend being described as a c**t with cancer.

Edited by dave.j