Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i think hes playing clever buggers.

the Rangers need a revenue stream outside season tickets - they cannot cover their costs with money generated for them.

with offering the board a chance to reclaim the rangers retail rights and new revenue for the price of the loan he has given them. ie cost the board money to make the club company money.

either way, he proves that they lied about being able to afford to run Rangers at the EGM to get in and that you cannot trust the glib one and doesnt get his £5m back or he gets £5m and he has cost the 3bears and skintilocks £5m of their own money.

this is what happens when you annoy a billionaire with a ruthless streak

But they have a revenue stream, if they stun us all and win promotion they get £340K for doing that,

now after they pay Newcastle Utd (Mick Ashley in all but name), £500K for the Geordie Pioneers that

battled to achieve this feat for Sevco they have..........ooops PMSL :lol:

It's almost as if this is the end with nowhere left to turn and options disappearing fast.

As far as I am aware that apart from profit dividends (there are none) the income from the retail deal is unchanged once the loan is paid and the 26% goes back to Rangers.

Rangers directors (not DK) are investigating this contract amongst other things with regards to MA and SD, they no doubt hope to find something that puts the whole deal / contract in doubt, they would hope then to rip the contract up and pursue a claim against SD and the previous regime on the grounds that these were not in the best interest of Rangers football club, Rangers fans will be no doubt wishing them every success in this endeavour, non Rangers fans will be hoping for the exact opposite. Anyway this is why I hope that the board tell Ashley to do one, so far they have shown little appetite for being bullied by Ashley, look how quickly they acted with regards to his inside men.

all very nice..

but can they pay back the loan?

which is the issue at hand, no matter how much want to bluster and wishful-thinkingly skate round it. As usual.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Gordon Strachan's words proof that football has no morals quote on Luis Suarez also applies here in so many ways.

Any chance of having that in English, preferably in sentences that make sense. Thanks...

Then, and only then, can I reply asking if you really think I was being serious.

Rangers directors (not DK) are investigating this contract amongst other things with regards to MA and SD, they no doubt hope to find something that puts the whole deal / contract in doubt, they would hope then to rip the contract up and pursue a claim against SD and the previous regime on the grounds that these were not in the best interest of Rangers football club, Rangers fans will be no doubt wishing them every success in this endeavour, non Rangers fans will be hoping for the exact opposite. Anyway this is why I hope that the board tell Ashley to do one, so far they have shown little appetite for being bullied by Ashley, look how quickly they acted with regards to his inside men.

I'm fairly certain a ruthless and unbelievably wealthy business man such as Ashley, will have the best legal team money can buy. The contracts will be water tight. He's got more money down the back of his couch than the Rangers board could muster amongst themselves, so if you genuinely think they'll get out of this alright you'll no doubt still believe in the toothfairy.

Their only option is to pay him the £5 million, which I think we all know they won't be able to go.

Rangers will have to pay up,

Edited by MONKMAN

What's macgilligan saying today densb..... Errrrm Kingy?

He said dont worry Tedi and his racist ex 48 hr chairman blogging hero CG are spot on..

A SECURED LOAN from one of the richest business men on the planet can just be ignored and nothing will hapen.

Yes I know, because Ashley has been one step ahead and has always got everything his own way.

Just like when he wanted to buy more shares and the SFA would not dare to say no to Mike Ashley and his 'best legal team money can buy'

Just like when DK supposedly bought shares on the cheap, there was no way Mike and his 'best legal team money can buy' and the stockmarket panel would idly stand by and let it all happen.

Just like when the SFA would not dare to find him guilty of rule breaking, there was no way they would go up against 'best legal team money can buy'

Just like when there was no way Ashley would ever allow the requistioners to win the day and take control of the board.

Just like he would never just stand by and watch his key men being kicked out of Ibrox by the new board, his 'best legal team money can buy' would be all over this.

Yep so far Mike and his 'best legal team money can buy' have done everything that lots of folk on this very thread have said he would do, Don't mess with fat mike.

Your points are all well and good, but they ignore the fact that Ashley has been in, he has loaded you with debt, he has tied up many of your income streams, and he no longer needs to be sitting on the board as a result.

Yes I know, because Ashley has been one step ahead and has always got everything his own way.

Just like when he wanted to buy more shares and the SFA would not dare to say no to Mike Ashley and his 'best legal team money can buy'

Just like when DK supposedly bought shares on the cheap, there was no way Mike and his 'best legal team money can buy' and the stockmarket panel would idly stand by and let it all happen.

Just like when the SFA would not dare to find him guilty of rule breaking, there was no way they would go up against 'best legal team money can buy'

Just like when there was no way Ashley would ever allow the requistioners to win the day and take control of the board.

Just like he would never just stand by and watch his key men being kicked out of Ibrox by the new board, his 'best legal team money can buy' would be all over this.

Yep so far Mike and his 'best legal team money can buy' have done everything that lots of folk on this very thread have said he would do, Don't mess with fat mike.

^^^^^ Seething

You're so bloody impatient.

Just give the guy his money back. Easy solution.

You do agree it actually is his and hasn't become therangers just because you've held on to it.

There is no doubt about this. "Lender asks for loan repayment" is very much "Dog bites man".

Still.....it was in The Record and you know what The Ghirls are like.

LOL you can almost taste the tears.

There is no doubt about this. "Lender asks for loan repayment" is very much "Dog bites man".

Still.....it was in The Record and you know what The Ghirls are like.

Lendee says No you're not getting your money back and I dont care if everything I own is secured against it.

As far as I am aware that apart from profit dividends (there are none) the income from the retail deal is unchanged once the loan is paid and the 26% goes back to Rangers.

C'mon, it's obvious that this is clutching at straws pish.

These contracts were agreed with then Rangers reps at the time and whilst Ashley isn't flawless, he's done this kind of thing with many businesses before Rangers, his lawyers will know this stuff backwards.

I think King and Murray said this simply in hope, as a reason to stall and look like the authoritative group in this saga.

Even if they found issue with it, they will still need to payback 5m - there's no doubt that they have taken his money and spent it - even a dodgy contract won't let them do that without paying it back.

That's the real problem here - they are clearly struggling to get 5m together either because they can't or don't want to contribute to this.

C'mon, it's obvious that this is clutching at straws pish.

These contracts were agreed with then Rangers reps at the time and whilst Ashley isn't flawless, he's done this kind of thing with many businesses before Rangers, his lawyers will know this stuff backwards.

I think King and Murray said this simply in hope, as a reason to stall and look like the authoritative group in this saga.

Even if they found issue with it, they will still need to payback 5m - there's no doubt that they have taken his money and spent it - even a dodgy contract won't let them do that without paying it back.

That's the real problem here - they are clearly struggling to get 5m together either because they can't or don't want to contribute to this.

Well King does have 5 mil to his name.