Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Like fucking buses,wait ages for an aircraft engineer then two come along.

HBQC will be along to point out any mistakes.

Clonners, were they aircraft engineers not a f**k would be given. The worrying thing is that they don't realise that an IC engine needs.....well f**k me....combustion.

It's all done on air, ye ken ;)

Clonners, were they aircraft engineers not a f**k would be given. The worrying thing is that they don't realise that an IC engine needs.....well f**k me....combustion.

It's all done on air, ye ken ;)

To have combustion, you need air, to combust avter you need to compress it, no combustion till that 31 modules spinning

Ha ha! :lol:

Who said P&B isn't educational? I've been reading up on fecking gas turbines and can only surmise that you are both right (or wrong).. :unsure2:

Always happy to help. The role of we Big Thread Bears is to educate the hoi polloi. Some are adamantine in their refusal to be dragged in to the 21st century but we still try.

Always happy to help. The role of we Big Thread Bears is to educate the hoi polloi. Some are adamantine in their refusal to be dragged in to the 21st century but we still try.

Suck as you're doing to Mikes boaby

Squeeze as Mike does to The The Rangers (est 2012)

Blow as he just did today to Dave Boy King

Bang you're gone.

Suck as you're doing to Mikes boaby

Squeeze as Mike does to The The Rangers (est 2012)

Blow as he just did today to Dave Boy King

Bang you're gone.

Sook, squeeze, bang, blow, china. You got the sequence wrong. This is not one bit surprising.

Edited to add, for the non-engineers, our 'aerospace expert' just got the cycle of a 4-stroke engine out of sequence. He blew before he banged. This may also be a social problem.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Sook, squeeze, bang, blow, china. You got the sequence wrong. This is not one bit surprising.

Edited to add, for the non-engineers, our 'aerospace expert' just got the cycle of a 4-stroke engine out of sequence. He blew before he banged. This may also be a social problem.

4 stroke engine [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And I did get it wrong, you would have had me if you hadn't edited it. Well done.

So Rangers will get 51% of the retail if they pay back the loan.

Surely it makes better financial sense than waiting the 7 years until the contract ends.

Why doesn't King want this?

Iirc I read somewhere that the 7 year rolling contract is dependable upon paying back the £5 million. Don't pay the £5 million for the next 2 or 3 years and then when paid it still is in place for 7 years after the loan has been settled. The longer King ignores paying back Ashley the longer the deal with SD will stay in place.

It's a rolling contract much like Fat Sally's, it is only ended 7 years after Ashley gets his £5 million back. So I do not see why it is in the companies best interests long term to keep this deal going on longer than is necessary when they would benefit better getting this paid off as soon as possible.

It is quite possible that they may pay out more than £5 million to Ashley in profits from SD during the term of the loan than just settling the loan ASAP. If the Mad King is there for the long haul over a decade then it would be definitely more prudent to settle up now to release revenues later on if he is here for the long haul.

While you're educating us, remember that 'hoi' means 'the'. Somewhat appropriate for the The Rangers' fans.