Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whit? I was prepared to play along on the assumption you were kidding. You're seriously suggesting that this is simultaneously therapeutic and destructive for people? Such nonsense.

I am perfectly happy with, "How Rangers' administration turned perfectly normal people in to online obsessives and ruined their lives and/or careers". is a reasonable discussion-item with much evidence.

I am also perfectly happy that a fair few posters joined P&B to post about Rangers and they and a few others live their lives through their posts about Rangers.

This is actually pretty non-contentious stuff. The only surprise is that you're surprised by it.

I am perfectly happy with, "How Rangers' administration turned perfectly normal people in to online obsessives and ruined their lives and/or careers". is a reasonable discussion-item with much evidence.

I am also perfectly happy that a fair few posters joined P&B to post about Rangers and they and a few others live their lives through their posts about Rangers.

This is actually pretty non-contentious stuff. The only surprise is that you're surprised by it.

I think you should change administration to liquidation. It's a very important distinction.

"turned perfectly normal people into on line obsessives and ruined their lives and/or careers" Really? How many people? Who are they? You'll need to do better than your previous list if you wish to portray the human wreckage which you claim exists.

There are further people who "live their lives through their posts about Rangers"? Again, really? What an extraordinary thing to suggest. What evidence for this have you got, beyond the self evident fact that some of us post often?

I agree that your brand of guff here is not remotely contentious. It's too bloody stupid.

The_Arsehole needs a holiday off this site.

I think you should change administration to liquidation. It's a very important distinction.

Thanks Kinky, laughter really is the best medicine.

U on the swally?

I agree that your brand of guff here is not remotely contentious. It's too bloody stupid.

There is, of course, a perfectly reasonable argument to be made here. All five of you have invested too much of your P&B career discussing Rangers to make it, though.

Forget about the people who are obsessed with the liquidation of Rangers and the point and laugh-fest that is "The Rangers"/Sevco.

I want to know how the people who are obsessed with the people who are obsessed, are holding up.

There is, of course, a perfectly reasonable argument to be made here. All five of you have invested too much of your P&B career discussing Rangers to make it, though.

This isn't working Kincardine, is it?

You're not at all clear on what your point is, or on who exactly it applies to and how. Such a muddle.

Forget about the people who are obsessed with the liquidation of Rangers and the point and laugh-fest that is "The Rangers"/Sevco.

I want to know how the people who are obsessed with the people who are obsessed, are holding up.

This isn't working Kincardine, is it? You're not at all clear on what your point is, or on who exactly it applies to and how. Such a muddle.

You've invested too much of your time obsessed about people posting on this site.

Needy people trying desperately to appear normal.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Both could well be true.

It is true, Every waking hour i spend thinking about this new club, It's got to the point that i even spend loads of time at weekends with the wife & kids trying to take my mind off it....And through the week i spend about 8 hours every day at this job i've got, working & laughing with colleagues trying to mask my obsession.

I really don't know how i cope sometimes.

Edited by beermonkey

It is true, Every waking hour i spend thinking about this new club, It's got to the point that i even spend loads of time at weekends with the wife & kids trying to take my mind off it....And through the week i spend about 8 hours every day at this job i've got, working & laughing with colleagues trying to mask my obsession.

I really don't know how i cope sometimes.

This just puts you in the majority of P&D posters. Sorry.

Don't be sorry....It's not your fault that rangers died & this new club popped up & made everyone obsessed.

Fret not, chap. You're one of many diddy sadsacks on this bit of the board. They know as little of why they are here as you.