Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So this is all down to there being arrests at Easter road. Were there arrests at Easter road? Is there a reason why this piece of news shouldn't be reported?

What a flailing, seething, self-loathing mess that man, and this abomination of a club is.

Rangers are making McLaughlin a scapegoat.

McLaughlin just filed a story, the BBC deemed it headline worthy.

I'm firmly of the view that no good will come from banning journos and that it's a sideshow that makes us look amateurish and churlish. Crowd-pleasing LCD shite from us.

While saying that, it's distinctly odd to see the usual Ps&Ds excoriating Rangers for this when nothing gets their small-minded, petty juices flowing like a good banning from The Board.

Hypocrites to a man.

The SMSM are so afraid of offending Rangers and Celtic(due to dwindling sales, common denominators and all that) that I'm surprised they are making a big deal out of this.

Unless they are putting a giant spin on how things are, I wouldn't trust the date shown on the page with half of them.

The BBC report Whytes a crook - banned, report sectarian arrests at Easter road - banned.

Seems strange that a clear and transparent board would do that to the only news outlet that investigated Whytes 'billions'.

BBC have totally shot themselves in the foot. How on earth are they supposed to be judged as a fair and impartial commentator when they haven't even reported the full

and frank apology from Dignity FC for the repeated disgraceful behaviour of their fans?

I mean i have heard not a peep from ibrox about this. BBC bias at it's worst.

English would have been on firmer ground had he been able to explain exactly why the Jim Spence situation at Dundee was different.

Other than that though, Houston just came across as an idiot who can't construct sentences properly. I suspect his problem with English chiefly concerns where he comes from. His view that there is a Rangers/Celtic divide that everyone is on a side of, just proves how thick he is.

As Kincardine says, it's designed to appeal to the LCD. Depressing, yet funny.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

English would have been on firmer ground had he been able to explain exactly why the Jim Spence situation at Dundee was different.

Other than that though, Houston just came across as an idiot who can't construct sentences properly. I suspect his problem with English chiefly concerns where he comes from. His view that there is a Rangers/Celtic divide that everyone is on a side of, just proves how thick he is.

As Kincardine says, it's designed to appeal to the LCD. Depressing, yet funny.

It did make me laugh when Houston said Tom English is clearly on the "other side of the fence".

Suggesting if you're not a sevco fan, then you're a Celtic fan or vice versa.

I'm firmly of the view that no good will come from banning journos and that it's a sideshow that makes us look amateurish and churlish. Crowd-pleasing LCD shite from us.

While saying that, it's distinctly odd to see the usual Ps&Ds excoriating Rangers for this when nothing gets their small-minded, petty juices flowing like a good banning from The Board.

Hypocrites to a man.

I recall certain Rangers fans on here and elsewhere, foaming at the mouth with rage when their racist sectarian director got kicked out . The spent weeks spamming the media with the 'Freedom of Speech' defense.

Now those "Hypocrites" celebrate bans and boycotts because a Journalist gave an opinion.

You have to take it in the round, monks. I also lauded Spiers' previous journalistic prowess. He was certainly one of the most reasonable journalists in Scottish sport.

I also didn't object to hearing/reading his, "psycho babble shite". It was always well-penned or worded however off the mark it was.

Absolutely nothing I have posted has expressed any dislike of Britney. I understand that he and a few posters on here need Rangers as a means of working through their background and life-disappointments. I am very tolerant of this.

If Rangers didn't exist, Spiers and said posters would find a similar organisation for that purpose, such as ISIS, the North Korean government or the KKK.

Is this the guy that is tedi's hero?

The very same. There was a charming video of him, posted here, wishing "Hero Whyte" well after a court appearance that mysteriously disappeared last night. As a spokesman he makes a religious figure jacking off a gungan seem like fairly rational output in comparison.

I'm surprised the son of strewth could hear what the other guys were saying due to the rustling of his tin foil hat.

I see Doogie Park has stepped down from the board, anything to do with the ban on board members profiting from contracts or whatever it was that was in their rules?

If Rangers didn't exist, Spiers and said posters would find a similar organisation for that purpose, such as ISIS, the North Korean government or the KKK.

That's not fair. I don't think anyone has ever shown a clear link between rangers and either ISIS or North Korea.