Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As I said, if this was true then their would be an arrest or HMRC statement confirming it, which is why I kept asking the question, I take it you now at least agree that OP was jumping the gun, if not totally incorrect?

And i have already answered it, twice. We are going round in a circle here but you are wrong with the highlighted part.

It's pretty tame, compared to Buns, Orcs, Zombies and all the rest of the adult stuff posted on here I suppose.

Yep, they're pretty childish, but not being able to bring yourself to type the name of your old rivals FFS!!!

Even bennett can manage to do that.......

It just really makes you looks like a twelve year old. Perhaps you are.

There are no criminal charges because the debt is being serviced by BDO. No individual is responsible and you can't jail a company. However if there was a fraud which conspired to dump the debt through insolvenct then things may be different.

Listened to the sportsound podcast earlier, bugger me what was that about? Apparently because Juve ignore their missing trophies there is no point doing it to THEM.

Again the titles being removed is nothing to do with Rangers, I assume they would ignore this in the same way they ignored: The rules, the taxman, the difference between alive and dead, liquidation and administration, everyone who said Craig Whyte, Charles Green and Dave King are fucking at it, the difference between legal things operated illegally and illegal things and the dignity and purpose of remembrance Sunday.

The same way the fans ignored their club as it lay bleeding to death on the ground and instead threatened clowns and the very journalists who were trying to tell them. Don't pity them, it's their fault but ooft, it must sting a bit eh?

Yep, they're pretty childish, but not being able to bring yourself to type the name of your old rivals FFS!!!

Even bennett can manage to do that.......

It just really makes you looks like a twelve year old. Perhaps you are.

just my choice, don't think it really does any harm. Seems it's more important to you, f*ck knows why!?

The Kincardine and Red Rob are really struggling here, it's an extremely satisfying read.

Keep it up lads.

it's you lads that keep this thread going to feed you're your own inadequacy as football supporters of shitey clubs, aye let it run Lichtie.

Oh it is. Are you happy that 'regular' posters are happy to make accusations of criminality re. EBTs?

Perfectly.

At worst, it's careless use of terminology and I'm not sufficiently informed to even be sure that it's even a case of that, to be honest.

Don't be so bloody silly for goodness sake in trying to imply that the Rangers' criminality charge on here, is equally out of order, to accusing you of sexual aggression towards women.

I don't know why you head in daft directions like this. It totally undermines the point you had in the first place.