Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

8 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

So, genuine question, are there now more the rangers shares in existence than stars in the universe?

Have they issued new shares yet? Genuinely surprised if they've been allowed to prior to the 20p offer that the TOP have "insisted" upon.

On 30/08/2018 at 21:26, thelegendthatis said:

The players were paid by the company that existed at the time. Any guarantees to the players (if they existed) were from the company. That company is no more.

Much as some would like it the current company has no relationship (legally) with the old company.

So in essence despite what Murray or anyone else promised in the past, the players are on their own. 

Can see the domino effect  into bankruptcy will be kicking off soon. 

I get that. I was just wondering how that squared with the club. The letters, for instance Flo’s, said the club.

14 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Haven't you?

It was from the bit when you said it would "trigger" you if you had to pay a chunk of vast earnings in tax.

I have no more resentment towards taxation that the average joe, i was mearly making the point that paying 1.2 million in tax as a one off payment would be a sore one.

you dont think it would?

4 hours ago, tehvlb said:

I have no more resentment towards taxation that the average joe, i was mearly making the point that paying 1.2 million in tax as a one off payment would be a sore one.

you dont think it would?

It absolutely would if I was the type of guy who sought to dodge my responsibilities.

I'd probably take great comfort however, in the fact that I'd enjoyed extraordinarily high earnings.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Monkey is an inspiration to us all, what a guy.

I don't think wanting, neh expecting everyone to share their burden of taxation to help contribute towards the betterment of society is an "inspiration".......it's what most right minded individuals would agree upon.

Resenting how whichever elected Government goes about spending said taxation is a completely different argument.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

I don't think wanting, neh expecting everyone to share their burden of taxation to help contribute towards the betterment of society is an "inspiration".......it's what most right minded individuals would agree upon.

Resenting how whichever elected Government goes about spending said taxation is a completely different argument.

That's Michael Stewart levels of cleverness and articulation, I can't compete with that.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

That's Michael Stewart levels of cleverness and articulation, I can't compete with that.

I wouldn't necessarily align my politics with those of Michael Stewart but it doesn't surprise me that my post is beyond your level of comprehension.....

5 hours ago, tehvlb said:

you dont think it would?

Except that it's really 20K per week off a pay packet of 50K pw.  Still means he's taking home 100 times more than the majority of us.

2 minutes ago, steelmen said:

It is for rangers...

On the contrary, a lot of their fans see the EBTs as a badge of honour as they got away with it due to "imperfect registration"

I personally hope Celtic complete 10 in a row (feel a bit sick saying that) with a team full of living wage superstars who's real contracts are "perfectly registered" in Panama.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, kiddy said:

More than doubled their loses, before Gerrard even set foot in the place! Better get the polish out for those grave dancing shoes. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Their fans seem to be suggesting the £18m loss is fine because the Europa League Group qualification has written it off. Assume they've got confused with the Champions League, as they've earned around £2m from their entire European campaign so far.