Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As taken from a Facebook post

Jim Ballantyne (Airdrie Chairman) in directors box in belfast last night for **** v linfield wearing a rangers fighting fund badge he is president of sfl and serves on board of sfa whom will try and save his 'beloved club' but was in the same position when Livingston entered administration and liquidation and demanded they got dropped into Div 3 which happened but will he do the same to the ****?? get this spread .

Nice to see the President of the SFL being so impartial in this matter. Having played football with Ballantyne many moons ago, never once saw him wearing an Airdrie top, but he had every Rangers top going!!

Tip of the iceberg on why Scottish Football is a fucking joke.

Do away with the SPL

Twenty team First Division

Twenty two team Second Division.

Rankers get relegated to the 2nd and still have the player embargo in place for the year.

I think most fans would be happy with that.

Nah, I want them to die....in excruciating agony (twice, if such a thing were possible).

1336486250[/url]' post='6213858']

Jim Ballantyne (Airdrie Chairman) in directors box in belfast last night for **** v linfield wearing a rangers fighting fund badge he is president of sfl and serves on board of sfa whom will try and save his 'beloved club' but was in the same position when Livingston entered administration and liquidation and demanded they got dropped into Div 3 which happened but will he do the same to the ****?? get this spread .

Nice to see the President of the SFL being so impartial in this matter. Having played football with Ballantyne many moons ago, never once saw him wearing an Airdrie top, but he had every Rangers top going!!

Any independent verification on this.

If true, one for Alex Thompson to add to the Ogilvie question list.

Tip of the iceberg on why Scottish Football is a fucking joke.

I agree...People and especially journalists taking as gospel what is written on somebodies Facebook page.

Aye they could proper suffer, especially as rangers could be replaced by Dundee. Who the hell would turn up at Tannadice for that match? Looks like you've got yer knuckle-dragging hat on today, No 8.

To be clear, we don't want rangers (or Govan Red Hands 1690) in the SPL. We don't want them in the third division. We don't want them in Scotland.

We want them DEAD.

As a f*cking dodo.

Any independent verification on this.

If true, one for Alex Thompson to add to the Ogilvie question list.

I only copied what was on a facebook post, but having played 5 a sides on many occassion with the gentleman in question, I KNOW where his loyalties lie. If true he must be must be thicker than I thought to be wearing that in a high profile match, in his position as President of the SFL. Resignation on the cards if true surely!!

I agree...People and especially journalists taking as gospel what is written on somebodies Facebook page.

Ballantyne is well known to be Rangers supporter, however he must be thicker than the average knuckledragger if this turns out to be true

But according to Orc-World aka Rangers Media it is a disagrace as nobody in authority is doing anything for them,

Ballantyne has shelled out for a ticket for friendly to support the RFF Badge - Hope he didn't claim the trip on SFL expenses.

If Newco Rangers are voted straight back into the SPL then it might as well be dead for me and a fair few others.......I won't even watch the National team (even after following them to 2 WC & 2EC)

I`m the opposite. I`ll just concentrate entirely on the national team. Put the ST money aside, add some cash to the pot every week to reflect the money saved and then enjoy some foreign trips.

But according to Orc-World aka Rangers Media it is a disagrace as nobody in authority is doing anything for them,

Ballantyne has shelled out for a ticket for friendly to support the RFF Badge - Hope he didn't claim the trip on SFL expenses.

Getting discussed over there....looks like he was spotted, but they are awaiting confirmation

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=219497

Ballantyne is well known to be Rangers supporter, however he must be thicker than the average knuckledragger if this turns out to be true

Why? Because he was seen supporting the team you claim he supports? If it is such common knowledge then what is the problem?

Show photo of proof or it never happened.

Expect this to be about as honest and truthful as the reports of the capacity crowd at Windsor Park last night when only 7000 turned up (or the Moron March to Hampden that's now being reported as having had 10 000 at it). Or last night's crap about Celtic resigning from the league.

Ballantyne knows full well that Airdrie fans want to see Rangers roasted on a rack after Sir David Murray helped kill Airdrieonians off because "business is business" - he wouldn't be that daft as to play footsie with Renegers, especially when Airdrie's gates stand to increase (and merchandise sales) when the Orcs flee Mordor and are looking for a new refuge.

Why? Because he was seen supporting the team you claim he supports? If it is such common knowledge then what is the problem?

Dear God. So you are saying its OK for the SFL President and member of the SFA board and Airdrie chairman/owner (if true) to be wearing a Rangers Fighting Fund badge at a game in Northern Ireland. What planet are you on????

Couple of Twitter sites claiming this is him...

AsYFNKACAAAHfuA.jpg

Taken from the following Facebook page.

http://en-gb.faceboo...m.ballantyne.37

Who lists his favourite team as Rangers.

Utter nonsense!

For the record, this is what Jim Ballantyne (Airdrie and SFL) looks like:

009__034__news__Livingston_chairman_Gordon_McDougall_left_will_see_his_side_meet_Jim_Ballantynes_Airdrie_Utd_in_the_1st_Round_of_the_Ramsdens_Cup__1307532609_standard.jpg

I have no idea what his right hand is doing in that photo, and don't wish to know either!

:blink:

Edited by WaffenThinMint

No you didn't...You left out the last line that says....'Get this spread throughout the celtic family'... :rolleyes:

That was all that was on the facebook post that was passed to me. I obviously got the edited edition. Only time I saw the Celtic family bit was when I saw it on Rangers media about 10 minutes ago....not sure what difference it makes. If he was there he should resign....if not, its just one of the million rumours that have been flying about because of your clubs cheating

Dear God. So you are saying its OK for the SFL President and member of the SFA board and Airdrie chairman/owner (if true) to be wearing a Rangers Fighting Fund badge at a game in Northern Ireland. What planet are you on????

Obviously a different planet from you ya fucking moon rocket.

David Murray was an Ayr supporter and if he went to an Ayr game wearing a fund raising badge whilst manager of Rangers i would have no problem with it...In fact nobody would have a problem with that.

Brian Kennedy who so nearly bought Rangers is a Hibs supporter..the same applies..nobody would have a problem with it.

Now i'll ask again. If it is such common knowledge he is a Rangers supporter what is the big deal about him being at a Rangers game?

Try taking a few deep breaths before replying this time

Taken from the following Facebook page.

http://en-gb.faceboo...m.ballantyne.37

Who lists his favourite team as Rangers.

Utter nonsense!

For the record, this is what Jim Ballantyne (Airdrie and SFL) looks like:

009__034__news__Livingston_chairman_Gordon_McDougall_left_will_see_his_side_meet_Jim_Ballantynes_Airdrie_Utd_in_the_1st_Round_of_the_Ramsdens_Cup__1307532609_standard.jpg

I have no idea what his right hand is doing in that photo, and don't wish to know either!

Haha....that certainly aint his facebook page!

1336480743[/url]' post='6213541']

I'm getting visions of hordes of ex-SPL fans going to GOMA, chanting "MO-NET! MO-NET!" and "Who's The Man Ray In The Black?"

What have I started?

That could get ugly quick:

"there are ten German Expressionists on the wall/Ten German Expressionists on the wall/

[*crash*]

Then the Govan2012RedHand lads ripped one down/....."(repeat)