Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At least the bloke from the Rangers supporters group speaks calmly and keeps his emotions in check every time he pops up on our TV screens. When the same programme had Michael Kelly and that McGlone clown on, it was like a chimps tea party.

Spiers remains the media talking head who speaks the most sense though.

Popcorn sales remain stable.

Graham Spiers and some of the peepul. It's pretty dull to be honest. Nice to see all of them gutted though.

The big plank of wood that usually does Scotland today is showing a developing baldy spot.

Cheers for the update :-) John MacKay ?

Is Andrea Brymer still on that programme ? was supposed to go out on a date with her about 10+years back wub.gif........fucked that one right up....numpty ! oops.gif

Cheers for the update :-) John MacKay ?

aye

Is Andrea Brymer still on that programme ? was supposed to go out on a date with her about 10+years back wub.gif........fucked that one right up....numpty ! oops.gif

Nae luck

Not the name. He's probably sold Ibrox itself. Ground share with QP from now on...finding the 6 months rental deposit might be a problem though.

I think I'd physically laugh my cock off if that was the case !!!! laugh.gif

Is there any evidential basis for the 'Rangers won't be liquidated: HMRC will agree a deal' claim (On Scotland Tonight, and the media) or is it just a spate of wishing on a star bullshit?

It seems to me about as credible as the 'Craig Whyte is a genius who has manipulated everyone to his gain' myth, which seems to gain popularity on this thread one in every ten pages.

if they want any money they'll make a deal otherwise they will get nothing.

i still think whyte knows what he is doing. he knew about the tax case, he bought the club, he made the ticketus deal, he choose not to pay the vat and paye, he decided when to put them into admin.

he probably knew all these things were going to happen before he bought the club.

i'm not too sure about the fuss about today's revelations. he bought the club with his own pound there is no question of financial assistance. the ticketus thing is basically a horrible refinancing.

i still think whyte knows what he is doing. he knew about the tax case, he bought the club, he made the ticketus deal, he choose not to pay the vat and paye, he decided when to put them into admin.

he probably knew all these things were going to happen before he bought the club.

i'm not too sure about the fuss about today's revelations. he bought the club with his own pound there is no question of financial assistance. the ticketus thing is basically a horrible refinancing.

Agreed...........I think its always been his intention to take the club into administration. I raised the question on here back in November (when big tax case was initially due) whether it would be beneficial for him as a creditor of the club to do so prior to the judgement on the big tax case.

He's playing the Venture Capitalist game.........Is he there only to asset strip and burn or for the long game though ?

Would't that be the same case for every company that owes HMRC money? I'm pretty sure they would be quick to put them into liquidation

traynor -' the fans paid for the shares so they own the club'

obviously he's never heard of a wee team called manchester united or the glazer family.

Given that the fans haven't yet bought their season tickets yet, Whyte seems to be on the hook for the ticketus money. Would take a stunning display of discipline and sense to break out from the peepul for none of them to buy ST's, just pay per game and shaft Whyte. (assuming liquidation is avoided)

What sort of deal can they strike, with what money? HMRC don't accept a fraction in the pound, and who's to say getting the money back is even the main purpose in this for HMRC?

If HMRC liquidate Rangers and deter ten other companies from the same tax-cheating then it's a job well done.