Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

According to the Daily Record, The Blue Knights have pulled out of the race for the 873rd time after the administrators refused their offer.

TBK have pulled out = the admins told them to jog on.

"pulled out" in the same way as Rangers have "pulled out" of Europe next season....

Obviously what should happen is that McCoist and Jardine apologise for their behaviour and they suffer some appropriate punishment. If that doesn't happen then the Scottish press should be all over it.

Sadly we know that what will happen is that they will say nothing in the way of an apology, will continue to portray themselves, the club and their fans as the victim of bogeyman Mr Whyte… and the cabal of ex-players and football hacks will back it up every single inch of the way.

Last night when I got into the car after sevens I switched on Real Radio. I hadn't listened to any football forum for about 10 years but managed to survive about 20 min of Clyde's joke show a couple of nights ago, so I thought I would have a listen to this to see if it was any better.

In the 5 min I managed to survive before switching off all three 'experts' rolled out the line that "everybody knows that Scottish football cannot live without Rangers and that they should have a small punishment and we should then just get on with it as if nothing had changed". In that 5 min there were even discussions about player budgets for next season.

Now I know these guys are thick as mince, but surely even they must know that there is a vast percentage of the customers of Scottish football who do not buy into this in any way shape or form - and yet they seem to be ignoring it completely.

I genuinely do not know how they can sleep at night knowing that just about every word they utter is a lie.

He could, it would still be bollox though.

The SFA knew who the panel were and Rangers FC knew who the panel were. Who else needs to know?

the FANS need to know. totally bolloks of course, but im sure that kinda populist gesturing will get a fair hearing in our media

Only had a quick skim through the "note of reasons" but pretty damning. The SFA look like they went about this properly and didn't hold back. Good to see. Hopefully this second lot are of the same ilk and give Rangers the punishments they deserve (which amusingly could be worse still).

Early on in this process ordinary punters (i.e. us) were being largely ignored. However as pressure grew, the survey of fans gained publicity and people started writing letters and sending e-mails to their club chairmen it became more difficult to ignore us. Anyone who has listened to Sportsound or read the tabloids over the last few weeks will have realised that despite the likes of Young and Traynor the message was finally breaking through.

I would like to think that the realisation in the football establishment about depth of feeling amongst fans will go a long way to making it difficult for this appeal panel to overturn the initial findings and penalties.

They're seriously getting touchy now:

My link

FFS get that boy a spelcheckur. :blink:

"hommer123

Moses McNeil

Group:

Loyal Bluenose Topics:

0 Posts:

2 Rep:

0 Joined:

07-May 12 Gender:Male Location:scotland Posted Today, 11:24 AM

Hope Sandy Jardine will remember his nice wee joke and next season bans him from Ibrox. Now that would be funny! "

This clown thinks there will be a next season. :lol::lol:

We should maybe withdraw then re-enter a few times.

That seems to be the way Duffman likes it.

Why have we not set a deadline? The auction time is running out on that incubator I have on my eBay watch list.

BBC Sport @BBCSportBrian Kennedy says he is waiting to hear whether administrators have accepted his offer to buy Rangers, after his 1200 BST deadline passes.

So it wasn't really a deadline then

Deadlines are for little companies/institutions/hooses.

You put the blue knights in

You put the blue knights out

in

out

in

out

...we've never had a doubt

You tried preferred bidder

and then you all pulled out.

And that's what we laugh about.

In the 5 min I managed to survive before switching off all three 'experts' rolled out the line that "everybody knows that Scottish football cannot live without Rangers and that they should have a small punishment and we should then just get on with it as if nothing had changed". In that 5 min there were even discussions about player budgets for next season.

Now I know these guys are thick as mince, but surely even they must know that there is a vast percentage of the customers of Scottish football who do not buy into this in any way shape or form - and yet they seem to be ignoring it completely.

I genuinely do not know how they can sleep at night knowing that just about every word they utter is a lie.

Er, what is surprising about this? Without Rangers at least 40%, and probably a lot more, of the Scottish footballing media become redundant. And the ones that remain become far less relevant.

They are backing Rangers every step of the way for nothing other than self preservation - and you can't really blame them for that.

And it's not as if anyone ever held them up of as bastions of journalistic integrity and truth. That's why the journalists you should pay attention to are the ones whose life doesn't rely on Rangers surviving - like Thomson or Cosgrove or something.

Edited by Supras