Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm assuming McMoist will deny being told about the members of the previous panel?

hearing and assessing the evidence led on behalf of Rangers FC from Mr Andrew Dickson CA , Head of Football Administration of Rangers FC, Mr KenOlverman CA, Financial Controller of Rangers FC, Mr John McClelland, a former NonExecutive Director of Rangers FC, and Mr Martin Bain, the former Chief Operations Officerand Executive Director of Rangers FC

Apart from their oficial representive he could have asked one of these lads.

The following will either happen:

1. a further delay will be announced until next week. H&D will apologise but say that "it's important we get this right"

OR

2. BK / TBK will be announced as "preferred bidder" and then will withdraw early next week when they say that their absurd pre-conditions haven't been met / the books are a lot worse than first envisaged

----------------------

The decision on the Rangers appeal against punishment will also be postponed next week "in light of the complexity of the case"

at least two more imaginary new 'consortiums' will fill up the back four pages of Wednesday-Friday's tabloids

then, on Friday, H&D will announce "with immense regret" that the process of liquidation must begin in order to secure the interests of the creditors they have barely mentioned until now.

consequently:

1. no one among the footballing authorities can be blamed for "killing oor club"

2. H&D get their money and hightail it back to London, which they seem to be increasingly desperate to do ASAP

3. Craig Whyte's company still has hold of the assets and profits via a liquidation sale. Hell, even if he only gets £1 million for the sale of the land and fittings, it's a million pound return on a non-investment. And a tidy sum with which to take on Ticketus in the lengthy legal dispute over the blue bigot corpse.

Is there any reason they would wait until Friday? Surely the liquidation process could start on Monday?

hearing and assessing the evidence led on behalf of Rangers FC from Mr Andrew Dickson CA , Head of Football Administration of Rangers FC, Mr KenOlverman CA, Financial Controller of Rangers FC, Mr John McClelland, a former NonExecutive Director of Rangers FC, and Mr Martin Bain, the former Chief Operations Officerand Executive Director of Rangers FC

Apart from their oficial representive he could have asked one of these lads.

He won't apologise and nothing will happen to him about his intentionally inflammatory remarks. However, he is placing himself well as a *** legend so mission accomplished.

Only had a quick skim through the "note of reasons" but pretty damning. The SFA look like they went about this properly and didn't hold back. Good to see. Hopefully this second lot are of the same ilk and give Rangers the punishments they deserve (which amusingly could be worse still).

Is there any charge associated with lodging the appeal?

At the very least, you'd have to assume that there are expenses, legal fees etc. involved.

It costs about £500 to appeal a red card does it not (?), so you can bet it'll cost a bomb to appeal this.

Only had a quick skim through the "note of reasons" but pretty damning. The SFA look like they went about this properly and didn't hold back. Good to see. Hopefully this second lot are of the same ilk and give Rangers the punishments they deserve (which amusingly could be worse still).

cowans a lawyer, so hopefully he'll go by the book

Is there any reason they would wait until Friday? Surely the liquidation process could start on Monday?

It could. My second scenario involves a few more days of false dawn clusterfuck involving Oddball Kennedy and TBK.

However if OK / TBK are told to do one today as their offer is so pisspoor, then yes I guess liquidation could start Monday. I suspect H&D will want to spin this out a little longer though to make the obviously planned "we tried everything we could" narrative more convincing.

McCoist and Jardine need to apologise for their antics.

From the little I've read so far, the SFA haven't thrown the book at Rangers.

The fact that McCoist came out and offered a joke of an apology followed by a statement that he stood by his original statement says it all.

He is meant to be the manager and if he, by some mysterious run of events, was kept out of the loop prior to his call for transparency then before he stated he was standing by his call for transparency someone should have taken him aside and said "well actually fatso, we knew"

FAT SALLY KNEW

FSK

Edited by stonedsailor

You've got to think how bad would it look for the SFA to have two "independant panels" come to two completely different conclusions? Surely the second panel will follow suit.

I drove past my local Tesco garage last night and there were cones preventing me from reaching the pumps...

Worrying times for the company - I think the boycott is starting to bite.

McCoist and Jardine need to apologise for their antics.

From the little I've read so far, the SFA haven't thrown the book at Rangers.

McCoist must be facing charges from the SFA of bringing the game into disrepute or whatever for his outburst regarding wanting to know who the panel members were.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are waiting until the appeals process has been exhausted.

The SFA notes reveal that, in avoiding PAYE and other dues, Rangers FC saved themselves about £1.1m per month from August 2011 onwards.

What interested me was that for that figure of tax per month the SFA rightly assume that a very conservative estimate of the wage bill would be 50% of that so monthly wage bill must have been in the region £2.2 milion to a more realistic £2.75 million.

Given D&P's statement putting the monthly income at around £1.2 -£1.3 million

With the debt they already had......... What the bloody hell were they playing at :lol:

The fact that McCoist came out and offered a joke of an apology followed by a statement that he stood by his original statement says it all.

He is meant to be the manager and if he, by some mysterious run of events, was kept out of the loop prior th o his call for transparency then before he stated he was standing by his call for transparency someone should have taken him aside and said "well actually fatso, we knew"

FAT SALLY KNEW

FSK

Of course he did, how many times in the early stages was he been talked about as "meeting prospective owners".

He should have stayed on Question of Sport.

Are the following companies dead yet?

McDonald's

Mars

Adidas

SpecSavers

Vauxhall

Tesco

IMG

:rolleyes:

Move over! If Lehmans can go under I'm only shocked the Buns are still here! Put them to the sword Old Yeller style!

Noones too big to fall!

Edited by GunnerBairn