Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Very interesting points being made in the 60 page document that the SFA have released. While there's no guarantee that the folk presiding over the appeal have the same thoughts on the subject as the original panel there's no denying that the SFA are taking this seriously. Only match fixing is considered worse, in their eyes.

Edited by The Naitch

https://twitter.com/#!/BBCAlLamont

Going through the paper work published about the first SFA inquiry to rangers and tweeting the best bits.

Panel felt offences were so serious that "only match fixing might be a more serious breach."
Edited by stonedsailor

Alasdair Lamont ‏ @BBCAlLamont

Have to dash to Murray Pk. @BBCchrismclaug should be able to continue sifting thru SFA note of reasons and more at BBC sport website soon

Announcement coming soon from D&P?

McCoist must be feeling a bit more foolish than usual this morning given that the SFA punisments could, and should, have been a lot worse.

Not that there'll be any public remorse shown. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him again. Almost.

It might well have tipped the scales for him, though. He knew he would have to come in, make cuts and try and sell the concept of living within their means to he hordes. A tough sell at the best of times, but when they're already calling for your blood before you're even in the job, why would you even consider it?

More likely, Whyte is desperate to avoid the increased scrutiny of a liquidators investigation.

I've never heard of a liquidator's investigation. That sounds really juicy. i'd buy tickets to watch that happen.

McCoist must be feeling a bit more foolish than usual this morning given that the SFA punisments could, and should, have been a lot worse.

Not that there'll be any public remorse shown. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him again. Almost.

Well, it is a matter of opinion whether they should have been a lot worse, of course - and we'll see how the appeal goes. 8)

Edited by Bearwithme

It would be unfortunate if someone brought it to the attention of Strathclyde's finest that Rangers, and McCoist being their manager, had prior knowledge of the panels identity. It could very well be seen that Rangers spokesman calling for transparency to the identity of the panel's members was aimed at stirring up illegal activity against these people. I'm not the type to run to the old bill but I'm sure there will be some Celtic supporting internet warriors who are considering it now.

He's probably just wanking himself daft, eating cakes and pretending to look at the books. It's what Laurel & Hardy have been doing since 14/2.

No not having that surely ...wait for it.....wait for it......They Don't Do Whacking Away