Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think by using the term "quantum" they are trying to recreate Schrödinger's famous thought experiment,

with Rangers standing in for the cat.

As long as nobody opens the books, they might be alive or dead.

A subsidiary question of mine Cammy is how come McKie has been locked in Ibrox pouring over the books? I thought the story was only a Preferred bidder could be allowed access to the totality. Surely, giving full access to one 'bidder' prejudices the bidding process (while it is still active) as the Blue Knights presumably will have more info that that solely contained in the virtual 'data room'

He's probably just wanking himself daft, eating cakes and pretending to look at the books. It's what Laurel & Hardy have been doing since 14/2.

A subsidiary question of mine Cammy is how come McKie has been locked in Ibrox pouring over the books? I thought the story was only a Preferred bidder could be allowed access to the totality. Surely, giving full access to one 'bidder' prejudices the bidding process (while it is still active) as the Blue Knights presumably will have more info that that solely contained in the virtual 'data room'

After ranting about rape, we had to put him somewhere that no-one would ever find him. Wait, are we talking about the same McKee?

Daily Record's latest instalment by Keef 'wealth off the radar' Jackson below. I see it's 'news by lunchtime' again!!!! Missing all these lunches henceforth should become known as 'The Rangers Diet':

Surely laying the ground for the Daily Records new afternoon edition? :lol:

I think by using the term "quantum" they are trying to recreate Schrödinger's famous thought experiment,

with Rangers standing in for the cat.

As long as nobody opens the books, they might be alive or dead.

Schrödinger's club? I like this analogy. :lol:

There seems to be a divergence in the media now. For a while all the stories were on a few themes. Now there a obviously different spins being put on various aspects of the RFC decline. One that seems to have been running, spin upon spin, is the "fact" that 4 or 5 clbs will go to the wall if RFC disappear from the SPL. By a logical step, that means that 4 or 5 teams, currently in the SPl which don't play the Gers next season will go bust. Killie ar quoted as being in the most precarious position, but what would have been the case if Killie didn't play gers next season, not because Gers go bust, but because Killie got relegated. Would they disappear? No, they'd have to downsize, just as Dunfermline will have to do. DAFC will survive next season, so mibbe all those clubs in trouble should employ DAFC's accountant as a consultant to show them how it's done without the Glorious Govan Gamblers.

Clubs that are run properly already have planned for various scenarios. And they do this each year.

This includes loss of TV agreement and income, relegation etc. So by planning ahead they can react to such things happening,. For example if relegated then player contracts change to reduce running costs in line with reduced income. Hardly rocket science, and if a club has people running it with some business savvy then this is what they do.

Show me a SPL club where fans are bleating about the lack of big name signings, and I will show you a well run club.

That thread on RM about bringing back 'the policy' highlights perfectly why it's better for everyone that this club dies and dies now.

Is there anything we can all do to speed this up ? Our country will be a far better place without these people , far better . A blight on Scotland no doubt. This will probably still end in tears for the rest of us with the someone saving them but what a run for our money we are getting .

Is there anything we can all do to speed this up ? Our country will be a far better place without these people , far better . A blight on Scotland no doubt. This will probably still end in tears for the rest of us with the someone saving them but what a run for our money we are getting .

Even if the club dies, these sub-humans sadly won't die with it.

Still, it's fun watching the c***s squirm

Edited by jupe1407

Being exiled I am 'outside looking in' on my country and to be honest if it wasn't so funny I'd be cringing with embarrassment at the media. If they could only see what I can.

If you went down to greyskull and offered 5 magic beans you'd get a look at the books too, but once you looked at them you'd run for the hills and never speak of the ”horrors you witnessed down ibrox way”.

Being exiled I am 'outside looking in' on my country and to be honest if it wasn't so funny I'd be cringing with embarrassment at the media. If they could only see what I can.

What kind of coverage is this getting outwith Scotland now?

Good point, maybe its just more fiction from the Daily Record.

Not sure about quantum bit I feel there will be a paradigm shift in Scottish football and hopefully society when the odious institution is finally erased.