Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is this the same zoomer who said he was buying Man Utd in the 80s ? The one who donned the Man Utd strip & done keepy uppy on the pitch before a game ? Then had no fucking money !

If so :lol: This is the gift that keeps on giving.

Also by the looks of it , if Mark Dingwall ever ventures out of his Maws back bed room , he will get his baws toed by ra bears !!!

That's the boy. He is a Grade 1 lunatic.

I am totally supportive of any bid fronted by him, as the lol-factor will be high laugh.gif

Let's watch for him posing holding a scarf, or kicking a ball about for the cameras at Ibrokes. Liquidation will be the next day.

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

Day 3 - Get all the Trophies etc listed on eBay

Nah, as I said much earlier in the thread, get the BBC up to do a special edition of Cash In The Attic.

Someone might want the trophy made from coal....

375815-17.jpg

Have you seen the price of solid fuel these days?

Then we have the Saint Etienne bike...

375815-4.jpg

Fastest growing sport in the UK at the moment.

Then we have the Sir Winston Churchill ink stand...

375815-20.jpg

Hmmmm. Don't know who would buy that right enough. Jim White maybe?

In the name of Christ, somebody get hold of our manager and lock him in a darkened room. Along with the Motherwell, St Johnstone, Inverness, and Dundee United managers.

Anyone else? Never thought I'd say this - but at least Neil Lennon's soundbites only extend to 'hope they get it sorted'... 'feel for Ally'....'tough times for everyone at their club' etc, etc, blah, blah...

Sheesh!

im glad the club i support has an owner who has a major dislike for the old firm and thinks that they are always looked after favourably in some areas of life, and would never allow any we need a strong rangers in the league.

For once i like mad vlads stance against the mafia in the scottish game

Nah, as I said much earlier in the thread, get the BBC up to do a special edition of Cash In The Attic.

Someone might want the trophy made from coal....

375815-17.jpg

Have you seen the price of solid fuel these days?

Then we have the Saint Etienne bike...

375815-4.jpg

Fastest growing sport in the UK at the moment.

Then we have the Sir Winston Churchill ink stand...

375815-20.jpg

Hmmmm. Don't know who would buy that right enough. Jim White maybe?

You missed one

post-35247-0-77618900-1336770758_thumb.j

The final chapter of this rather entertaining novel has still to be written, whether that be the Happy Ending where WATP becomes WWTP, or like a bad horror movie the 'dead' bad guy rather scarily and seemingly impossibly comes back to life just when you were starting to relax. Whichever ending will be the case here I was just thinking that so many good and enjoyable things have already come out of this. I was trying to rank the top 10 and just can't decide on a final order. The only ranking I am absolutely certain of is number 1.

1. The 'Peepul' have been mindfucked repeatedly, and in the cruellest way possible, every week salvation is within their grasp only to be snatched away at the last second. For 40 years I've suffered their arrogance, and never has a tribe of people been so deserving of such misery.

2. The Scottish sports Media have been revealed to the world to be the talentless, biased and ignorant OF toadies every diddy fan has known for years. Especially Traynor & Young.

3. The daily fan (and presenter) meltdowns on SSB & Sportsound. Every one proving the sterotypes justified.

4. The discovery of Rangersmedia and Leggoland

5. Motherwell qualifying for the Champions League at Rangers expense

6. The 'Cheeky Chappie' McCoist myth being exploded. He is in actual fact just another fat w****r.

7. Ibrox and Murray park being proved to be effectively worthless despite being 'valued' at over £100m

8. The 'Billionaire' with 'off the radar wealth' messiah turning out to be a soulless conman. Only surprise is he didn't think of melting down the silverware in the trophy room. Actually, wonder if they've checked it recently.....

9. The lack of serious interest in buying them for less than the price of a half decent EPL PLAYER exposing the lie of their 'Global attraction'. Andy Carroll is more valuable than 'the rangers' :lol:

10. The countless laugh out loud posts on this thread. Rangers fans might be crying, but any tears from diddy fans are of laughter reading this.......

Winding up order on Monday?.Duff & Duffer will say they got them to end of season and cite lack of co operation from all parties as reason for lack of progress/no sale etc.

Sounds like there are about a dozen protestors outside Castle Greyskull.If they had any real bottle they would do an Italian Ultras style protest and sort it once and for all!?

The final chapter of this rather entertaining novel has still to be written, whether that be the Happy Ending where WATP becomes WWTP, or like a bad horror movie the 'dead' bad guy rather scarily and seemingly impossibly comes back to life just when you were starting to relax. Whichever ending will be the case here I was just thinking that so many good and enjoyable things have already come out of this. I was trying to rank the top 10 and just can't decide on a final order. The only ranking I am absolutely certain of is number 1.

1. The 'Peepul' have been mindfucked repeatedly, and in the cruellest way possible, every week salvation is within their grasp only to be snatched away at the last second. For 40 years I've suffered their arrogance, and never has a tribe of people been so deserving of such misery.

2. The Scottish sports Media have been revealed to the world to be the talentless, biased and ignorant OF toadies every diddy fan has known for years. Especially Traynor & Young.

3. The daily fan (and presenter) meltdowns on SSB & Sportsound. Every one proving the sterotypes justified.

6. The 'Cheeky Chappie' McCoist myth being exploded. He is in actual fact just another fat w****r.

7. Ibrox and Murray park being proved to be effectively worthless despite being 'valued' at over £100m

8. The 'Billionaire' with 'off the radar wealth' messiah turning out to be a soulless conman. Only surprise is he didn't think of melting down the silverware in the trophy room. Actually, wonder if they've checked it recently.....

9. The lack of serious interest in buying them for less than the price of a half decent EPL PLAYER exposing the lie of their 'Global attraction'. Andy Carroll is more valuable than 'the rangers' :lol:

10. The countless laugh out loud posts on this thread. Rangers fans might be crying, but any tears from diddy fans are of laughter reading this.......

Well said - I owe you a greenie when have one available

11. That non-OF Scottish football fans are standing up to be counted against the spin and lies that somehow we cannot survive without scraps from the cheat's table.

Good summary. When they first went into admin, I was hoping for a quick FTT result and liquidation within weeks. But the long, lingering death is so much more entertaining for the rest of us. Every light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be a train hurtling towards them.