Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

f**k that live conference , someone just sent me this

My link

Makes about as much sense as that The Barron Knights thing tbh

mmm - the ideal antidote to having spent a couple of hours trawling through this thread - live pussy on webcam with loads of licking and toys 8)

Apologies if this has already been posted, but keeping up with this thread is getting to be a full time job.

It's an old story, but pretty much takes everything the likes of McCoist, Jardine and all their nodding dog disciples have been saying, and rams it right back down their smug throats:

Old Firm want out of Scottish Football

Can someone dig up an article of that period of Jim traynor basiclly parroting their exit being to the good of scottish football. if such an article was in existence then that would be an awesome one to quote on his phone in show, in contradistinction to the scare mongering he posits now

Sounds like there are about a dozen protestors outside Castle Greyskull.If they had any real bottle they would do an Italian Ultras style protest and sort it once and for all!?

Aye, they did well again.

post-37903-0-41691700-1336772098_thumb.p

Yeah, it's almost getting beyond the point of laughing and becoming tragic. I would have thought the NUJ would have had some kind of health care plan for former members, he's clearly not a well man.

meh, just make me feel guilty for posting his last article why don't you!!!

I suppose I was being a bit flippant.......Ibrox has a notional value so long as RFC in it's current form exists and is is playing there.............the second the Club is liquidated it becomes useless as a fitba stadium and it's notional value is wiped-out.

If you were a property developer would you buy a surplus stadium in Govan surrounded by loads of derelict free land..and knowing if you demolish the place your life wouldn't be worth living.

But I'm sure I'm only stating the obvious that you can see yersel.

There is a whole bunch of vested interests trying to downplay the value of Rangers' assets, including their land & property and their players.

I doubt that Ibrox and Murray Park are worth anything like their book value, equally I doubt if their saleable values are as low as is being suggested in certain quarters; despite the problems that would arise through possible redevelopment.

Equally if Duff & Phelps had acted sooner and tried to sell on the players rather than renegotiating their contracts in return for short-term wage cuts they could have raised millions.

The bottom line is that by dragging this out Duff and Phelps have significantly reduced the amount of money that could have been raised for creditors by gambling that the sale of Rangers would raise considerably more than the offers they have received.

Whilst we might all laugh at this and think that the tax dodgers have got their just desserts it has shown incredible misjudgement by the administrators who, nonetheless, will walk away with a couple of million.

danny lennon and his comments are a disgrace and an absolute embarrassment to st Mirren football club. it would've been quite easy to dodge the question, or flat out refuse to answer it. i hope the horrible, bigot sympathizer is chased out of paisley immediately.

FFS, I can't catch up, damn having to feed the weans whilst my other is skint in Benidorm.

Who cares what managers say?

They are following the script, when RFC dies, they script will change.

only in jim whites quantum universe.:barf

Summary for those who don't want to waste 9 minutes...

Jim: 'Brian, you're a super rich, wealth off the radar self-publicist, would it be possible for me to fellate you?'

____

Quite amusing when it cuts back to Jim in the studio about 40 seconds from the end and he looks amazed by the whole experience and the vacuous bint next to him looks like she's in a coma.

I wouldnt say Natalie Sawyer was a vacous bint...

if she was in a coma next to me...... lets just say id definetely need to go to confession

laugh.gif

I just enjoyed the reactions of both Jim and her being polar opposites. Him: "Wow, just wow, Natalie....what about that?'...Her: 'Eh? *wakes up*'

Never seen her before, I try and avoid Jim W's shifts on SSN. Although, obviously I will be watching the day the Buns go bye bye.