Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If Rangers fold I would love to f**k off to The Championshiip or even League 1 or 2 and leave you diddies to create the equivalent of the Welsh and Irish leagues. We are the hand that feeds you!

I was going to attempt to use some brain energy to come up with a witty riposte. but your not worth it. so ill call you a cock instead.

Slater's getting it tight from ra peepal in twitterland:

Matt Slater @mattslaterbbc...the big names who agreed CUTS (defo not deferrals) can go for £2m, Naismith will be first. That's all for now #RFC

Collapse

• 50RETWEETS

8:25 PM - 11 May 12 via web · Details54mThe Blueprint @Blueprint_Bear@mattslaterbbc I said you were a lying b*****d before but I take it back. You're a dirty, smelly, rotten, repugnant, repulsive piece of shit

Expand

49mMatt Slater @mattslaterbbc@Blueprint_Bear hey? Because I said there's a plan to sell players & SN is top of the list? Are you aware of what's happening?

Expand

48m art vandelayRFC @art_vandelayRFC@mattslaterbbc @Blueprint_Bear no, you implied, naisy, is demanding to leave. You could at least reply to his tweet, no?

Expand

43m Matt Slater @mattslaterbbcutter rubbish @art_vandelayRFC @blueprint_bear now I really don't know why I bother. Talk amongst yourselves, you've got it all worked out

Hide conversation

naismith himself joined in tbf

9lbgy0.jpg

Edited by itzdrk

I'm genuinely worried about the damage Rangers might cause on Sunday afternoon. I fear for my life. Saints fans, stay safe.

why pay for builders to demolish the North stand when you can get it done for free and claim insurance ? wink.gif

Thought we were getting boycotted for Steve being on the SPL board, that we wouldn't give them the tickets to sell and the fact our pitch is green which makes us tarriers.

Although yes i do think it might be quite tense, just depends on how Kev the tannoy man feels. Could play some classics if he was so inclined.

Is it too early to out myself on RM?

I've not started causing any trouble at all yet so I'm considering just a night of abusing them.

Thoughts P+B? Should I wait until its finally all over or go ahead just now?

Although yes i do think it might be quite tense, just depends on how Kev the tannoy man feels. Could play some classics if he was so inclined.

Biggest question....will he play the now traditional run out music ? ....You know the one Jodie brought from Stamford Bridge......been posted here too many times to do it again.

I've not started causing any trouble at all yet so I'm considering just a night of abusing them.

Nah, best wait until its over and then gloat :D

I've chosen not to join RM cause there are already enough basket cases on their without anyone else revving them up.

Slater' s getting it tight from ra peepal in twitterland:

Matt Slater @mattslaterbbc ...the big names who agreed CUTS (defo not deferrals) can go for £2m, Naismith will be first. That's all for now #RFC

Collapse

• 50RETWEETS

8:25 PM - 11 May 12 via web · Details54m The Blueprint @Blueprint_Bear @mattslaterbbc I said you were a lying b*****d before but I take it back. You're a dirty, smelly, rotten, repugnant, repulsive piece of shit

Expand

49mMatt Slater @mattslaterbbc @Blueprint_Bear hey? Because I said there's a plan to sell players & SN is top of the list? Are you aware of what's happening?

Expand

48m art vandelayRFC @art_vandelayRFC @mattslaterbbc @Blueprint_Bear no, you implied, naisy, is demanding to leave. You could at least reply to his tweet, no?

Expand

43m Matt Slater @mattslaterbbcutter rubbish @art_vandelayRFC @blueprint_bear now I really don't know why I bother. Talk amongst yourselves, you've got it all worked out

Hide conversation

Hang in there Slater, P&B's right behind you. :lol:

Is that along with Thompson(Dundee Utd), Lomas (St.Johnstone), Butcher(ICT), Johnstone & Shields(Killie) to name just a few.

Shiels has not at any point supported the presence of the Newco in the league. He said "We all know Rangers are going to be in the league next season", which is completely different.

Bad news if Naismith does go for £2m. We're due a cut of everything over and above the £1.9m they paid us - we got £2m because Naismith did an Aluko and paid £100k of his signing on fee to get the deal through. I suppose we probably won't see the money we're due anyway.

Edited by craigkillie

Not that it'll happen but if the dying carcass of rankgers did head dan saath, I'd assume that their discipline and regulations would still be presided over by the sfa, just as the 6 Welsh teams in England still are administrated by the LoW.

They can run, but they can't hide.....

<br />If Rangers fold I would love to f**k off to The Championshiip or even League 1 or 2 and leave you diddies to create the equivalent of the Welsh and Irish leagues. We are the hand that feeds you.

Bye then don't let us keep you. Good luck you'll need it.

I'm assuming that it's already been pointed out that this new, remarkable, super-duper bid is fronted by members of Proactive Sports Management, who are the agents of choice of, erm, Celtic, and that they were highly complicit in the bung scandals of the late 90s, chiefly by the likes of Martin O'Neill, Bobby Robson, and most brazenly negotiated the Bosko Balaban deal which saw an 800,000 player transferred for 8 million, and the manager involved taking a very hefty bung - so big in fact that he's hardly worked since due to the profits made in cahoots with the thoroughly disreputable Paul Stretford, who, it bears repeating, is the agent of choice of Celtic FC.

I'm getting so tired of this story, but if Proactive Sports get their hands on Rangers, it will be new levels of villainy.

If you decide to go ahead, can you ask them whether the new Rangers jersey is gonna come in adult sizes or whether it is only for under 18s :)

PS - 2 of my faves so far have been:

1. The 'loyal' member who dropped the YouTube of "Jelly & Ice Cream When Rangers Die" right in the middle of a popular thread - for some reason it was there half a day before their Admin deleted it.

2. The concerned member who developed the notion of a donation scheme which would see "millions" of Bears worldwide contribute only £5 per month for life each, yet take the mighty Rangers to pre-eminence in World Football. It was a cracker and had them swallow-swallowing the plan until the naughty person eventually dropped in a jpeg of a 14 year kid sitting in front of a laptop and punching the air with the strapline "YES, WE CAN SAVE RANGERS FOR ONLY £1.25 A WEEK" - that was a cracker

Edited by Claymores

A mystery far east businessman has offered to clear the entire Rangers FC debt on the condition that they provide him definitive proof as to what is the heaviest Chinese stir-fry pan in the world. This offer has been rejected because rangers don't do weighing a wok.

I'm assuming that it's already been pointed out that this new, remarkable, super-duper bid is fronted by members of Proactive Sports Management, who are the agents of choice of, erm, Celtic, and that they were highly complicit in the bung scandals of the late 90s, chiefly by the likes of Martin O'Neill, Bobby Robson, and most brazenly negotiated the Bosko Balaban deal which saw an 800,000 player transferred for 8 million, and the manager involved taking a very hefty bung - so big in fact that he's hardly worked since due to the profits made in cahoots with the thoroughly disreputable Paul Stretford, who, it bears repeating, is the agent of choice of Celtic FC.

I'm getting so tired of this story, but if Proactive Sports get their hands on Rangers, it will be new levels of villainy.

Once upon time, probably only days ago after Bill Miller pulled out and suddenly these very serious new bidders, with serious money emerged I thought a seriously sarcastic posting would have taken the piss of the shambles that Duff & Duffer have created.

It would have gone along the lines of an agent, namely Willie McKay taking over. He would have used his pals like Walter, Souness, Ambassador Jardine and Ally to give him credibility with the punters. And these are people he knows and has already done business with.

Rangers would have been used as a clearing house for foreign footballers needing work permits before moving on quickly. Loads of big name loan players with big money demands using Rangers as a showcase. Have a nucleus of 3 or 4 Scottish players to give Rangers a Scottish identity. The idiot fans would love it. biggrin.gif

Every player would have to be on Willie's books, so he got his cut on everything that moved, players, plus manager, coaches, physios....

Building their business around well known examples and their own practical experience, the money would pour into the owners' pockets.

http://www.theceltic...Scheidt,+Rafael

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Dia

http://www.goal.com/...investigated-by

Boumsong signed a 5½-year ohmy.gifcontract with the Magpies. (Manager Souness)

The £8 million transfer fee raised eyebrows, as the player, being out of contract, had joined Rangers for free just months before, at which point Newcastle showed no interest in signing him. This transfer is one of those about which the Stevens inquiry report in June 2007 expressed concerns:

"There remains inconsistencies in evidence provided by Graeme Souness" (Stevens report)

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16967931

Didn't post it as thought was just too outrageous. Sometimes though fact can be stranger than fiction. mad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis