Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A mystery far east businessman has offered to clear the entire Rangers FC debt on the condition that they provide him definitive proof as to what is the heaviest Chinese stir-fry pan in the world. This offer has been rejected because rangers don't do weighing a wok.

Dont give up the day job just yet...lol.

The sun is out, the skies are clear, and I've been up since 6am but feel as fresh as a daisy after my sugar puffs and industrial strength coffee. Now for a quick game of Mass Effect, followed by an hour or two of FM2012 where I have successfully guided the Jags to mid-table in the SPL with a load of foreigners, plus Erskine and Doolan.

The calm before the storm.......................

My rankers supporting friend has been in the Amazon since early march and no one, myself included has given him any indication of what's happening at Ipox.

I pick him up from the airport at 5pm today. biggrin.gif

The sun is out, the skies are clear, and I've been up since 6am but feel as fresh as a daisy after my sugar puffs and industrial strength coffee. Now for a quick game of Mass Effect, followed by an hour or two of FM2012 where I have successfully guided the Jags to mid-table in the SPL with a load of foreigners, plus Erskine and Doolan.

My rankers supporting friend has been in the Amazon since early march and no one, myself included has given him any indication of what's happening at Ipox.

OOPS - it's gonna take a hellava long time to explain it all + I bet he'll say your only making it up as a jealous Thistle fan! :D

I had a German pal across to visit in April and tried to explain the full depth of it and he just wouldn't believe me that it could be true!

Has anyone read the whole of this thread? I just had a bit of a catch up starting at page 940 and that felt like one hell of an effort. Great entertainment though keep up the good work. Can't wait for the party if when they finally die.

I have tried but 'go to first unread post' doesn't work and just takes me to the last page :angry: so its a guessing game with post times etc.

Are Rangers staying overnight in Perth btw? Its further than Gorgie.

I don't suppose you could film his reaction of said news? biggrin.gif

Carlsberg don't do airport pick ups....

News about Knighton's reported interest seems too good to be true. I recently read Paddy Barclay's excellent autobiography of Alex Ferguson and it talks about Knighton's attempts to buy Man Utd. Apparently the directors were impressed about his wealth because he met them for talks in a Scottish castle. Remind you of anyone?

Why are Rangers fans so desperate for the Blue Knights to come in anyway? One of the guys surname's is Kennedy and he used to support Hibs, surely that's enough to set alarm bells ringing that he must be one of THEM!

And yesterday's Leggo was brilliant, real tug at the heart strings stuff. Would have been even better reading if it had come with a flute band soundtrack. Haven't read today's offering yet.

Crikey....you know things are bad when the Rangers loving Record has the headline RANGERS-THE DOWNFALL and a 5 page special about all the dodgy characters within the Ibrox walls....including Sir Minty!!

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23856470/

and even worse news for the South Side bigots....Legless has it in for Sir Minty as well. Who could believe Legless could have a go at Sir David, what next, Alistair is an arsehole...lol

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited by Sting777

Has anyone read the whole of this thread? I just had a bit of a catch up starting at page 940 and that felt like one hell of an effort. Great entertainment though keep up the good work. Can't wait for the party if when they finally die.

I'm pretty confident I've read the whole thing. I should probably be embarrassed at dedicating so much time to it, but instead I'm strangely proud.

Today's LEGGO!: http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/david-murray-revealed-as-duplicitous.html

And Lloyds Bank told him to sell Rangers to Craig Whyte.

Lloyds Bank insisted that David Murray sold Rangers to Craig Whyte.

Lloyds Bank ORDERED David Murray to sell Rangers to Craig Whyte.

What is he trying to say, it's not very clear.

Today's LEGGO!: http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/david-murray-revealed-as-duplicitous.html

What is he trying to say, it's not very clear.

Wowzers, that's almost sensible stuff from Leggo right there. Clearly he hasn't quite got his head around Murray's shenanigans from earlier years, but he's making progress after yesterday's meltdown.

Funding for the BK bid was based largely on qualification for the latter stages of the Champions League......

Dear God.

In the interests of clarification and transparency I must point out that there has been a misunderstanding. In truth the bid was based on reaching the latter stages of the Ramsdens Challenge Cup.

Although yes i do think it might be quite tense, just depends on how Kev the tannoy man feels. Could play some classics if he was so inclined.

"No Regrets" by The Walker Brothers?

"I know you leave, it's too long overdue..."

"There's no regrets, no tears goodbye

I don't want you back, you'd only cry again

Say goodbye again"

'You know, you know, it's the end of our sweet universe.

You know, you know, we blame it on Craig Whyte, minty Murray, the SFA, the SPL, the wee Diddy teams, the meedja and anyone else on our hit list'