Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just how is such a "consortium" formed?

Do they meet up in a pub and ask each other "See that spare £1m, you have, there's a football club in Scotland that is up to it's neck in *****. Would be a great investment".

"Yeh, great. I'll have another pint, thanks"

1000 pages, congratulations thats 200% more than the 100 pages I though this would peter out at.

1,000!

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank god, my mother and all the fans of RangersMedia for their contribution.

And finally

f**k The Old Firm

You realise you now own rangers, subject to itzdark handing over his shares? Feel free to ignore me, but I suggest you get into a consortium with itzdark and see through his idea of building a dancefloor on the pitch at ibrox then charging us mugs to dance on it.

I'm only on page 500. Nothing really to contribute re: the financial side of things as it's spiralled way beyond my level of comprehension. However...

Was speaking to my mate at the weekend who works in the Mitchell library, and he said during the week a Rangers fan came in asking for the first names of Duff and Phelps so he could write to them. After retrieving the relevant info regarding the company, he said that the first names weren't listed, but the company was founded in 1932 so the guys in question are almost certainly dead. In any event, he said he could provide contact details for the board of directors of D&P who would be a more relevant point of contact.

This didn't placate the angry Orc who still demanded to know their first names. Eventually he relented, but not after spelling their role in this saga as "idministrators". Freudian.

edit: I was on page 500 when I started typing, now I'm on page 501 which pretty much sums up the pace of this thread.

Edited by Fuctifano

Just saw McCoist on the BBC News saying they need to sort things out over the next 48 hours so they know what players they'll have, and what pre-season games they can play... and possibly even a pre-season tour.

Unbelievable!!!

You realise you now own rangers, subject to itzdark handing over his shares? Feel free to ignore me, but I suggest you get into a consortium with itzdark and see through his idea of building a dancefloor on the pitch at ibrox then charging us mugs to dance on it.

Awwww but I don't want it. It's worth less than the leftover pizza sitting in front of me. Scarily, that's true.

Right, I am auctioning the players. First up, how much am I bid for Lee McCulloch?