Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

I'll take the lot of them for nothing and send them for a bum ride in HELL in the naughty priests section for cheating

What is this Celtic obsession with priests and anal sex? It really isn't welcomed here.

I may have missed something in earlier posts, but given that EBTs are allegedly "loans" why are H&D not calling these back in as funds for the creditors?

As far as I know not one single penny has ever been paid back and is why the HMRC have taken them to the cleaners

Can we please have a substantial increase in the quantum of whyte green d-o-t-s for forum users? They help spread the love...

Edit to add: When I wrote d-o-t-s what I really meant was round, spherical, objects, like err, Ally McCoist. Hope that clears things up. smile.gif

291718_1.jpg

greenDots.png

Edited by WDR

All this talk about Asian members of the consortium and Asian marketing opportunities - have people been following the situation in Cardiff? The new Asian owners there are floating the idea of changing the clubs nickname from bluebirds and the color from blue to red.

It turns out that blue is an inauspicious color in their area of China and "bluebird" is a rude word either in translation or phonetically.

Probably won't come into play as Singapore is no doubt different and seems to be a minority of the group, but the Gers playing in black and purple in Division 3 with Broxi the Panda Bear as mascot would be excellent.

As far as I know not one single penny has ever been paid back and is why the HMRC have taken them to the cleaners

Yes, I can see why HMRC are after them, but still don't see why H&D shouldn't be treating these loans as assets that will help creditors - basically "Hello, is that Mr ******** (insert name of high paid star) this is H&D. Remember we loaned you £1m while you played here. We'd now like it back".

Or will Hector be the chap to make the call?

By the way, I'm going to fit a screen outside Ibrox constantly displaying a Greggy. Inside I'm liking the dancefloor idea, all flashing and John Travolta stylee (with optional touching up of masseurs allegedly

Yes, I can see why HMRC are after them, but still don't see why H&D shouldn't be treating these loans as assets that will help creditors - basically "Hello, is that Mr ******** (insert name of high paid star) this is H&D. Remember we loaned you £1m while you played here. We'd now like it back".

Or will Hector be the chap to make the call?

Because they have written guarantees that they wont have to make repayments - which is one reason why Rangers will definately lose the BTC

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

Alan Green is probably worse than any Scottish pundit - "If it wasn't for rangers you'd worry for the survival of Scottish football, and it's okay for me to say that because I'd say exactly the same if it was Celtic in the same position. "

Dammit! I missed page 1000.

We'll just have to keep going until we reach the next mystic number; I'm guessing page 1690, perhaps.

Anyway was the P&B bid successful? Do we own Rangers yet?

Doesn't it say something that their biggest critics on P&B have not been their natural enemies but supporters of the diddy clubs?

That's because their natural enemies stoke their hatred on their own forums, where (like the blue versions) writing with a crayon is not considered unusual and posts rarely run to more than three lines of txtspk.

Dammit! I missed page 1000.

We'll just have to keep going until we reach the next mystic number; I'm guessing page 1690, perhaps.

Anyway was the P&B bid successful? Do we own Rangers yet?

If there is a God, they will liquidate at post 1 on page 1690 and then the thread should be locked.

D & P will get back to us. Probably after Wednesday, as they might have an investment opportunity for us then.