Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have only perused RMedia since the start of this thread, but I have learned one thing from them:

The first time I read RM was on Friday. I'd had a night out and logged on here when I got home (aye, I didn't get my hole). Someone mentioned an article on RM. I asked for a link and within minutes 3 links were produced. This was around 12.30 Fri night - Sat morning.

This tells me that P&B is more obsessed with RM than is healthy.

I do, though, read FF 3/4 times a week. I even post once in a while. It's the usual mix of sane posts, idiotic post and people you'd want sectioned. What I have never seen is anyone suggesting that they don't like going to Asian shops or restaurants. This is why I called the guy a fanny. Tell me that I'm wrong.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Dingwall fanboy

:D

Edited by wunfellaff

post-35183-0-32215400-1336933534_thumb.j

Well guys and gals, as you know the next quim on this thread............did I just say "quim"?........sorry, I meant "quantum". The next quantum on this thread is the 2 million, yes that's 2,000,000, views mark. Let's get there to keep the memory of the Glasgow Rangers alive. Ououououou!

Celtic aren't their natural enemies however. Celtic & Rangers are 2 sides of the same coin.

The diddies are and always have been the real enemies of both halves of the Old Firm.

Yeah that was the point I was making. Obviously a bit too subtle for you captain.

Against my better judgement I navigated to the official Rangers website and started to read the news stories on latest developments. I gave up a few paragraphs into the lead story, where Fat Sally said he wanted clarity on the availabilty of funds for the coming season.

I've now officially, 100% given up on my belief that I didn't want Rangers to go the way of Third Lanark or Abercorn FC, and all I wanted was fair play and for them to be treated the same as any other Scottish club.

My stance is now one of 'shut these arrogant fcukers down, and shut them down for good.'

Edited by pozbaird

The beauty of this thread is the solidarity and unity of all Scots football fans , from the smallest to the biggest , in wanting justice now. We have worked, watched and had to put up with these horrible , arrogant a++++ all our life but now things have turned full circle. Keep the pressure on them until they turn into dust . It is your duty for the betterment of our game

Celtic aren't their natural enemies however. Celtic & Rangers are 2 sides of the same coin.

The diddies are and always have been the real enemies of both halves of the Old Firm.

Going by VT's reasoning Morton must also be on that OF coin.

I suggest you move the word 'quality' from the plan if it has any chance of financial backing.

I've already got a commitment from United Kingdom Oats Ltd to provide 50% of the 2k set up costs, in return for a 50% stake in the business, and to supply feed at below cost price on the understanding that when we float on the stockmarket they get first dibs on the shares. The UK Shovel Shop have agreed to supply manure disposal appliances free of cost and to put 500 nicker into the pot for a 30% stake in the business ( on condition that I let them have 4 tons of dung a month for the next 10 years - they'll pick it up from my shit shed in Burntisland every 2nd Tuesday fee of charge ). Sairerse Saddles Ltd have a 27% stake in the business and will supply bridals, saddles and jodhpurs.

That leaves me owning 73% of the operation and I now just need to get the donkeys on board. Lee was clearly always going to be my first choice tarrier carrier. I'm open to suggestions as to who should partner him.

I've forecasted profits of 25k Year 1, rising to 100k Year 2 and 45 million in Year 3 ( subject to favourable trading conditions.......and a nice summer ).

Allow me to shortcut things a little.

Your fans are largely a bunch of racist, bigoted, triumphalist fucks. We don't really need some guy to post evidence of the SDL selling, or not selling leaflets in Govan to prove this.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Also:

5176380.jpeg?368

I've already got a commitment from United Kingdom Oats Ltd to provide 50% of the 2k set up costs, in return for a 50% stake in the business, and to supply feed at below cost price on the understanding that when we float on the stockmarket they get first dibs on the shares. The UK Shovel Shop have agreed to supply manure disposal appliances free of cost and to put 500 nicker into the pot for a 30% stake in the business ( on condition that I let them have 4 tons of dung a month for the next 10 years - they'll pick it up from my shit shed in Burntisland every 2nd Tuesday fee of charge ). Sairerse Saddles Ltd have a 27% stake in the business and will supply bridals, saddles and jodhpurs.

That leaves me owning 73% of the operation and I now just need to get the donkeys on board. Lee was clearly always going to be my first choice tarrier carrier. I'm open to suggestions as to who should partner him.

I've forecasted profits of 25k Year 1, rising to 100k Year 2 and 45 million in Year 3 ( subject to favourable trading conditions.......and a nice summer ).

Craigey? :unsure:

Nonsense. I put into words what you couldn't. :P

You're like the guy in the pub/at the party who tries to make up for his stupidity by being extra loud.

Nobody likes that guy captain. :(

Going by VT's reasoning Morton must also be on that OF coin.

They are part of the sub axis of evil underneath the Old Firm.

The main cheats in Scottish football, after the Old Firm, are Motherwell, Dundee, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Kilmarnock, Morton, Dundee United & Livingston.

SOLD!

Lee McCulloch goes to pandb is a disgrace for 37p.

In tomorrows auction - its a biggie - its Kyle Lafferty. Get your cash (or empty Bru bottles, or Panini stickers) ready!

Thanks DD. I guarantee that I will ensure he has a long and healthy future and he will provide many years of happiness to the kids of Fife.

PM me your bank details and I will transfer the money by , er, tomorrow lunchtime?

Alan Green is probably worse than any Scottish pundit - "If it wasn't for rangers you'd worry for the survival of Scottish football, and it's okay for me to say that because I'd say exactly the same if it was Celtic in the same position. "

Nobody, but nobody, is worse than Young.

However Green is the epitome of arrogance and believes that football matches are only broadcast on the radio as a means of being able to listen to him. Despicable creature.

If there is a God, they will liquidate at post 1 on page 1690 and then the thread should be locked.

D & P will get back to us. Probably after Wednesday, as they might have an investment opportunity for us then.

Is that a deadline, then?