Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nice and slightly unexpected even with the damning report. Good on the SFA for having the cojones to keep what are honestly quite light sanctions for Rangers given the circumstances. Hopefully SPL chairmen will look at this and wise up to the fact that Rangers shat all over their league since the inception and rightfully punt them from it.

Did I read somewhere that the appeal was being funded by the Rangers Fighting Fund? If so it will be a good 50K lighter now, as they hired a top dog QC known as a Rottweiler.

Loads of bark but not much bite in this instance. sad.gif

He was able to get a Locherbie bomber off, but Rangers was a step too far. sad.gif

From D&P statement: "The Club will consider seeking review of this most disappointing decision and it is a matter of regret that the certainty and finality Rangers sought on this matter has not been achieved."

I think what they're saying is they didn't get what they wanted. Shame laugh.gif

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=220500

Yet more talk of how the Orcs, and Rangers players, should pull out of the national team, this time with a majority in favor.

How brilliant wold it be if McGregor and Naismith played the patriotic card to gracefully exit Rangers? "a minority, but a dangerous minority, of Rangers supporters have forced us to choose between club and country, and we must choose Scotland. The significant boost to our wages down South did not play a role, and if only we could have played for both in good conscience we would have stayed...."

“@GrahamSpiers: Rangers will tup-thump about this SFA ruling tonight but it will all come to nothing. The SFA for once look convincing and sure-footed.”

Might have to put on a fresh pot of coffee and stay up to read this thread while awaiting Leggo's blog......that could be a meltdown of Chernobyl magnitude!

Why did I use all my greenies before tonight's excellent news?! :(