Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I like how Celtic fans are trying to take the high ground here as though they wouldn't react exactly the same.

You might as well extend that baseless logic to everyone who posts here. Only one club and set of fans has behaved in the way they have.

Edited by deerokus

I like how Celtic fans are trying to take the high ground here as though they wouldn't react exactly the same.

Probably ! but it isn't :D so let us all enjoy the moment without pulling us tax payers into it while you try and take the moral high ground yourself.

Just think our taxes will be paying for and punishing them further when the batons are cracked of their thick skulls,the dogs are set loose on them.

post-39453-0-35327100-1337215971_thumb.j

Will be best value tax return I've ever had :lol: .

Please PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease let someone from SKY see this!!!! They'll run a mile and it's curtains for this entire shambles!!

I love seeing what little brand junkies the rangersunite folk are. Every logo is spot on.

This flyer deserves a parody.

'If your pal dodged over a million a month in tax, lorded it up over you and was generally a p***k, Would you shop him? Because that's what pals do when their pals are beings total bellend'

Poor Greaves is part of the boycott :(

To whom it may concern,

It is with a heavy heart that I will be withdrawing my custom from Greaves Sports shops across Scotland. As a passionate Rangers FC fan, I can no longer actively support a company that sponsors the SFA, which is seemingly hell-bent on making my club hugely suffer because of the corrupt actions of one Craig Whyte. More so, the SFA seem to disregard any voice put to them by the Rangers fanbase, so this seems like the only course of action left to myself and many other Rangers FC fans.

Should you withdraw your sponsorship at the earliest possible chance, I will be more than happy to once again visit your shop and enjoy the fine range of products you have on offer.

Yours Sincerely...

Yep, much smaller company than Tesco and McDonalds etc so it will affect them much more.

Get it done bears!

Greaves are bluenoses. Sandy Jardine asked the fans before the Hampden march not to target Greaves or G4S as they are both friends of RFC. They have both rallied round whilst RFC has been in trouble. Why hurt our own people? Greaves aren't a big enough business to "threaten" the SFA and could be sued if they breach a contract. They don't actually sponsor the SFA anyway.

Sandy Jardine specifically mentioned this at the supporters clubs meeting at Ibrox before we went to QP for the march to Hampden

FFS Sandy, you've been a busy boy. must feel good feeling useful after so many years doing nothing while the club you claim to love in run into the ground and on the brink of liquidation

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Probably ! but it isn't :D so let us all enjoy the moment without pulling us tax payers into it while you try and take the moral high ground yourself.

Just think our taxes will be paying for and punishing them further when the batons are cracked of their thick skulls,the dogs are set loose on them.

post-39453-0-35327100-1337215971_thumb.j

Will be best value tax return I've ever had :lol: .

Every time I see that photo I just wonder who the f**k thought it would be a good idea to go up against those dogs. Never mind the riot police, look at the dug, that is the sort of dug that would chew your bollocks off.

1337213821[/url]' post='6245462']

We concedely would be unpleasant, but I honestly think we would be very different in Rangers shoes. Remember Celtic paranoia? Remember all of you laughing at us for thinking we're the oppressed underdogs when we are doing quite well actually? Remember disliking us intensely for that? I'm objective enough to know why you might dislike us for that mindset (and being on this board has certainly reinforced the point), concede it can be true, but it does render us rather less prone to a sense of arrogant absolute entitlement that is the core of the bears reaction throughout

We would not be surprised by something like this. We would not wait for someone in authority to save us. We would boycott, if at all, out of a sense of wounded pointless rebel gesture rather than in the expectation that the diddy teams will fall down and die without our glorious presence. We would not march on Hampden with Sandy Jardine lacking only a leather trench coat to complete the picture and expect it to work. We would whinge. We would be defensive. We would never shut up about Lisbon. We might not be pleasant under Captain Sensible levels of goading. But we would sort stuff out on our end (or car park).

I do think that no supporter is going to handle a roller coaster horror movie like the bears have endured with their best face forward on the Internet. Had a few crucial technological breakthroughs been made, our grandparents might still be talking about what asses people made of themselves on the Third Lanark Forever forum.

[terribly sorry for the rant, apologies, no thread derailment intended]

Edited by GirondistNYC

Poor Greaves is part of the boycott :(

FFS Sandy, you've been a busy boy. must feel good feeling useful after so many years doing nothing while the club you claim to love in run into the ground and on the brink of liquidation

Boycott the SFA sponsors!!!!

But we like some of them!

OK, let's boycott some of the SFA sponsors!

Which ones?

The ones we don't use anyway!

Great idea!

Boycott the SFA sponsors!!!!

But we like some of them!

OK, let's boycott some of the SFA sponsors!

Which ones?

The ones we don't use anyway!

Great idea!

The ones Sandy Jardine say we should

boogie.png

This is all beautiful...definitely worth the disruption of a 3am feed for a 4-month old.

Fingers crossed Rangers will now self implode...wonder if the final on Saturday will be graced by Leggo either setting himself on fire or crashing a microlight into the centre circle at half time. Either way in a booze soaked frothing rage.

f**k them!

Nelson couldn't have put it any better about ra peepul:

Nelson%2520Muntz.gif

Roll on the BTC outcome then double contracts investigation report. Even if the SPL wimp-oot of ejecting the scumbags completely, the damning record will be there for all to see

So they want to keep their record? The only record Scotland can see is a litany of cheating, whingeing and bullying - they sure are world beaters at that!

Woke up opened the curtains and the world is still there. It is not the apocalypse and Scotland remains intact. so despite RM,Fat Sally & Shitheid Jardine predictions the death of them will not end the world for everybody else.

So glad that McCoist outburst means i know where to the send the thabk you cards to the appeal panel members.

Transparent decision from a clearly seen and open board so to them GIRUY

On the menu for the upcoming days n weeks ladies & gentlemen:

Much hilarity about their "rottweiller" QC getting shown the door in only a couple of hours by SFA at their greeting appeal

Knuckle-draggers making rsoles at themselves in Glasgow and outside Hampden Cup Final

The "sell the jerseys" expose on Minty et al on the BBC

Bids come-in for Aluko, Naismith, McGregor - and it's CHERRIO, CHEERIO, CHEERIO

Legal system FINALLY rule on BTC - £74 mill added to to debt

SPL FINALLY come back-in on double contracts (as an example of it's conclusions, Rangers Tax Case have alluded to the fact that Ranjurs were fielding 11 of 11 players on EBTs sometimes during the naughties, ergo whole team's registrations were invalid and fielding ineligible players in up to 600 games)

Green's backers suddenly wake-up and think WTF did I sign-up for - say "no thanks"

Green announces his consortium has to withdraw as have now understood the depth of the corruption and problems associated with the cesspit.

H&D announce legal action for Green's breach of his "irrevocable" contract to buy - Green says "Good luck with that"

LIQUIDATION, LIQUIDATION, LIQUIDATION

(Some of these are aspirational points but we can but hope! :D )

Edited by Claymores