Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The final solution from Rangermedia laugh.gif

"I just had a look on the P&B forums and only lasted a couple of minutes.

The hatred for us is intense and the feeling of rage in me is unbelievable. I never understood how people could snap and do crazy things, but some of the shit going through my head is unreal. Am only glad that the old wiring to the brain stops me from living some of these fantasies.

looking at the results of this poll though, I am stunned that there are 23 people willing to attend away games and that's just here on RM.

I was going to go off on a rant that there could be a new travelling support top, striped with a yellow star badge, but that's in pretty poor taste. that' s the sort of shit that goes through your head when you're so angry and wanting to lash out. it just feels as though we are just walking meekly to the showers sometimes.

think it's probably best that I just read the forums for a while and not contribute. "

Edited by The Taxman

"I just had a look on the P&B forums and only lasted a couple of minutes.

The hatred for us is intense and the feeling of rage in me is unbelievable. I never understood how people could snap and do crazy things, but some of the shit going through my head is unreal. Am only glad that the old wiring to the brain stops me from living some of these fantasies.

looking at the results of this poll though, I am stunned that there are 23 people willing to attend away games and that's just here on RM.

I was going to go off on a rant that there could be a new travelling support top, striped with a yellow star badge, but that's in pretty poor taste. that' s the sort of shit that goes through your head when you're so angry and wanting to lash out. it just feels as though we are just walking meekly to the showers sometimes.

think it's probably best that I just read the forums for a while and not contribute. "

Is this guy for real? Saying he fantasises about doing something to us :unsure:, treat rangers fans who see beyond the nonsense boycott as the nazis treated Jews and likening their lack of fight to the holocaust. Wowzers, what a worrying individual.

I hope this decision will inspire some of the more pessimistic posters on here to keep the faith. 8)

I was very pessimistic - now I can see their "stars" leaving, pre-packaged liquidadion. Struggle of top 6 (I'm assuming the w**k chairman parachute the Govan to SPL)

Given the military hardware being deployed around other Olypmic venues protesting at Hampden during the Olympic matches might just be the WORST idea to come out of RM.

Olympic protests might get you global attention.

It will also get you a Westminster backed slapdown using all the force available no doubt with anti - terror legislation being used to the max , The national Government will not want their games being used by anyone .

Id like to see Sandy Jardine invoke the spirit of the suffragettes by throwing himself in front of a bus.

Id like to see shedboy82 invoke the spirit of the P&B by throwing Sandy Jardine in front of a bus.

Is this guy for real? Saying he fantasises about doing something to us :unsure:, treat rangers fans who see beyond the nonsense boycott as the nazis treated Jews and likening their lack of fight to the holocaust. Wowzers, what a worrying individual.

Yeah, he'l have to come up with something else because I don't think that's the final solution. :unsure:

Personally, i`d love to see Rangers take it all the way to Fifa and the CAS. It`s entirely futile but will surely lead the way to absolutely prohibitive sanctions. Also, enjoy the cup final my jambo and hibbee friends. And whoever wins, it`ll be great to see your name engraved on the trophy with such erstwhile giants such as St Bernards, Third Lanark, Renton........and Rangers. Cheerio Bears. Wave bye bye to your tainted roll of honour.

Christ - hope they don't turn up at Broomfield in that Garb, you know our reputation :rolleyes:

At last the SFA seem to have discovered a pair of Haw Maws in their collective boxers. This (un)righteous indignation being spouted by D&P is only window dressing for The Orcs, cos if they didn't say something, the pitchforks and blazing torches would be oot at the Big Hoose (along with the ropes and the white robes with the pointy hoods). The Tribunal's imposition of the embargo looks perfectly legitimate to me, as "other sanctions" are permitted at the Tribunal's discretion short of exceeding the maximum penalty. Bring on an appeal to the Court of Arbritration in Sport. If RFC do, they might be in for a real shock, cos they defeinitely don't have any fears of reprisal from the knuckle-draggers, and RFC could find that they recommend that the penalty is increased, rather than lessened. Anyway, how can they afford to pay for QCs etc, for appeals, they're skint!!!!

imagine you stroll up to hampden to watch your team in the final and there's a fat currant bun chained to your turnstyle.:lol: Messy ,very messy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . The arrogance of these c***s knows no bounds.

imagine you stroll up to hampden to watch your team in the final and there's a fat currant bun chained to your turnstyle.:lol: Messy ,very messy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . The arrogance of these c***s knows no bounds.

Why would they need to seek 50 tickets to chain themselves to the turnstiles anyway? They wouldn't actually want to get in to the game after that act, would they?

Not very bright, the typical Ibrox supporter. huh.gif

biggrin.gif

Given the military hardware being deployed around other Olypmic venues protesting at Hampden during the Olympic matches might just be the WORST idea to come out of RM.

Olympic protests might get you global attention.

It will also get you a Westminster backed slapdown using all the force available no doubt with anti - terror legislation being used to the max , The national Government will not want their games being used by anyone .

Shhhhhh. Don't tell them.