Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see Leggat is touting Kenny Dalglish, yes that famous Rangers sympathiser, as the person about to join the Green revolution at Ibrox.

http://leggoland2.bl...green-gang.html

I think the cooking sherry must have been flowing freely in the Leggat house the other night.

"I revealed yesterday there is now a growing belief that that there are no MEN OF MYSTERY from Europe, Singapore, India, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi or Saudi Arabia hiding in the shadows and ready to lend their financial muscle to the unexplained and perhaps even inexplicable Green Gang offer for the Ibrox club"

No you didn't Leggat you fat turd, you copied what you learned from here and Rangers Media!

<_<

What's Scolari up to these days?

He's not the right man though. Capello has a track record at club level of getting world class players to play out their skins. Imagine what he could do for Kyle Lafferty.

The warchest has to be spent somehow

Edited by sparky88

"I revealed yesterday there is now a growing belief that that there are no MEN OF MYSTERY from Europe, Singapore, India, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi or Saudi Arabia hiding in the shadows and ready to lend their financial muscle to the unexplained and perhaps even inexplicable Green Gang offer for the Ibrox club"

No you didn't Leggat you fat turd, you copied what you learned from here and Rangers Media!

<_<

Get tae, his post is an EXCLUSIVE. It even says so!

Today's iPod soundtrack..................

1. Celebrate - Kool & the Gang

2. ...And Justice For All - Metallica

3. Just Can't get Enough - Depeche Mode

4. Turn Off The Lights (When you leave the big hoose) - Larry Young

5. Die, Die My Darling - Metallica

6. Dead In The water - David Gray

7. Love & Affection (For the SFA) - Joan Armatrading

8. Everybody Knows You Cried Last night - The Fratellis

9. It's All Over Now - the Rolling Stones

10. Good Times - Chic

Add in 'Destroy the Orcs' by 3 Inches of Blood. biggrin.gif

If Rangers want to appeal maybe before they do they should get a perspective on how important they are in the UK never mind Europe. Go on the BBC website, watched the news on BBC & Sky this morning and flicked between 5Liv, Talkbollox & R Scot in car. Except Radio Scot nobody cares.

Outside Scotland this is a zero interest story. Go to the front page of BBC Sport and find it hidden halfway down in the middle.

If there are any fans of Douglas Adams on here, they would probably recommend a shot on the Total Perspective Vortex for most Rangers fans. I don't even think they would register as the dot. Big news here, yes, but only because most of the sports press know they will be out of a job if Rangers go bye bye, and they can't all write a book on what happened. The press are trying to talk it up to con us into keeping them in work.

The more i think about it the more it really pisses me off.

When you add up the money you spend following your team week in week out over years it fairly adds up.These cheating b@stards have been conning every fan ( even their own ).

I dont even care how many tainted titles/trophys they have won.If StMirren were to be awarded that LC 2010 trophy i'd hope we would just hand it back.

What is the point of Scottish Football if Rangers don't get punished? I think this punishment is still lenient but at least the SFA have stood up to them.

I really hope now the SPL chairmen have sat up and taken note of this.

Who cares if it pisses off the Rangers fans, equally it will piss off the green morons if they get let off with their cheating.

Also the SPL chairmen will be hailed as heroes and i'd expect attendences to rocket next season all over the league,especially because 2nd place would be up for grabs.

Is fat Sally having a lie in today? I thought by now he'd be standing on the steps of Ibrox giving a rousing Hitleresque speech rallying the troops to begin their cyber warfare assault on anyone associated with the SFA.

Sandy Jardine should just shut his mouth. Every time he opens it he does more and more damage to the reputation of Rangers and their true fans. The guy is a first class clown.

If Rangers want to appeal maybe before they do they should get a perspective on how important they are in the UK never mind Europe. Go on the BBC website, watched the news on BBC & Sky this morning and flicked between 5Liv, Talkbollox & R Scot in car. Except Radio Scot nobody cares.

Dalglish is a bigger story and this has now been overtaken by Owen getting the dunt from Man U.

Outside Scotland this is a zero interest story. Go to the front page of BBC Sport and find it hidden halfway down in the middle.

These nutjobs boycotting everything under the sun seem to have been between off the market by the media outside Scotland boycotting their plight & misery.

100% spot on.

The announcement of the England Euro Championship squad was wiped off the radar once Dalglish got the bullet, the outcome of the 4th division playoff between Southend and Crewe was higher up some of the radio sports news bulletins as well.

They're not famous anymore...

Fairly Simple......... all hearts and hibs fans should carry a hacksaw with them on saturday and if they find a bear chained to the turnstile simply cut the f*ckers arms off.

I was going to suggest that if they're that anxious to be martyrs, the Hearts and Hibs fans should help them to follow the Buddhist protesters example and set them alight, but then I remembered that shit doesn't burn...

The more i think about it the more it really pisses me off.

When you add up the money you spend following your team week in week out over years it fairly adds up.These cheating b@stards have been conning every fan ( even their own ).

I dont even care how many tainted titles/trophys they have won.If StMirren were to be awarded that LC 2010 trophy i'd hope we would just hand it back.

What is the point of Scottish Football if Rangers don't get punished? I think this punishment is still lenient but at least the SFA have stood up to them.

I really hope now the SPL chairmen have sat up and taken note of this.

Who cares if it pisses off the Rangers fans, equally it will piss off the green morons if they get let off with their cheating.

Also the SPL chairmen will be hailed as heroes and i'd expect attendences to rocket next season all over the league,especially because 2nd place would be up for grabs.

Well if it is found they were offering double contracts to players in 2008, I want the Scottish Cup to display the name Queen of the South as the winners and I want someone to recompense the Club for lost revenue. Scottish Cup winners is worth more in sponsorship and endorsement cash than 'runners-up'.

I was going to suggest that if they're that anxious to be martyrs, the Hearts and Hibs fans should help them to follow the Buddhist protesters example and set them alight, but then I remembered that shit doesn't burn...

LOTR: The Two Towers clearly shows Orcs being burned in a pire, so surely it's worth a shot?

He's not the right man though. Capello has a track record at club level of getting world class players to play out their skins. Imagine what he could do for Kyle Lafferty.

The warchest has to be spent somehow

This is true.

Is he no 'wan o' them' though?