Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Be a right shame if the final can't go ahead, a right shame.

I hope that all bears stick to legitimate and peaceful protests.

Rangers fans wonder why no one is sympathetic to their plight - this is why.

Lots of talking over on RM of boycotting SFA Sponsors, so presumably having done due diligence they have assured that none of these companies, their subsidiaries suppliers etc. do not employ any Rangers fans whose jobs may be at risk due to this boycott?

I thought these companies would have already have been on their knees due to ra peepuls boycott.

D&P considering further appeals, possibly even outwith the footballing authorities.

D&P? I thought that fellow Green would be doing the chasing since it's been reported that his bid is a "legally binding contract" anyone else get the feeling Green might have had a wee get out clause inserted to that "legally binding" contract?

Sandy Jardine can get right tae fvck. I'm more than fed up with his shite

We might need to reconsider the verdict :(

2:00PM, SAT 28 APR 2012 RANGERS FANS IN PROTEST MARCH

Sandy Jardine threatens to hand back SFA Hall of Fame award

Last updated Sat 28 Apr

Sport SFA Rangers

Rangers football club ambassador, and former

player, Sandy Jardine has said that he will hand back his Scottish Football

Association Hall of Fame award if its sanctions said to be "killing" the club

remain, according to the Rangers Supporters Trust.

http://www.rangers.c...icle/2775049The administrators waffle some pish about it not being the opinion of their legal advisorsMore worryingly there's this quote at the bottom of thr statement.Individuals run clubs and say things sandy.

If I were cynical, I would be thinking that their lawyers were just trying to rack up their fees...

They are going to appeal this decision in the courts now according to the BBC.

Genius.

Yeah, that'll be fun.... turn to the system that they regularly broke the rules of and hope it will save their arse. If they get told to GTF three times in a row, does somebody get to keep them?

“@STVGrant: Rangers hopefully intend to take matter to FIFA and/or CAS. Swiss FA were threatened with expulsion over Sion's court battles. Not clever.”Sion.. Oh dear..

“@STVGrant: Rangers hopefully intend to take matter to FIFA and/or CAS. Swiss FA were threatened with expulsion over Sion's court battles. Not clever.”Sion.. Oh dear..

Lots of talking over on RM of boycotting SFA Sponsors, so presumably having done due diligence they have assured that none of these companies, their subsidiaries suppliers etc. do not employ any Rangers fans whose jobs may be at risk due to this boycott?

William Hill is full of them. The boycott of sponsors hasn't been discernible so far right enough, so I very much doubt anyone will be at risk of losing their job anytime soon.

I really really hope the away boycotts go ahead next season as promised by the Gers "faithful". And I really hope that we "diddy" club supporters put our money where our mouths are in these admin pages and turn out in extra numbers for these games to breath in the lovely empty fresh air coming from the away ends and support our teams to the maximum. Wouldn't it be lovely to be at Tannadice/Easter Rd/Pitoddrie/etc and giving the Gers under 18's FC a right royal doing in front of a sea of Tangerine/Green/Red??? Time to prove that we so called smaller clubs can pull out the numbers when the odds aren't stacked against us.

The times they are a changing. Vive la revolution!!

D&P considering further appeals, possibly even outwith the footballing authorities.

D&P? I thought that fellow Green would be doing the chasing since it's been reported that his bid is a "legally binding contract" anyone else get the feeling Green might have had a wee get out clause inserted to that "legally binding" contract?

When H&D do eventually get dragged out of the big hoose, I expect to see them stuffing staplers, pens and envelopes into their pockets. They seem determined to steal anything that's not nailed down.

Good on them I say.

H&D may seek FIFA arbitration (very risky as FIFA could suggest that this "harsh" treatment is actually on the lenient side) or CAS as a final possibility. However, the tribunal apparently used a clause stating that:

Despite an embargo not appearing as a suggested sanction, the initial tribunal utilised a clause allowing them to impose any additional punishment it saw fit for the club bringing the game into disrepute.

That covers the basis. Bad luck H&D. Stop wasting everyone's time and either sell the club to this asset stripper, or liquidate.

Thought Rangers were taking in some super-lawyer with them who was going to wipe the floor with the SFA?

Exclusive footage of Regan walking into the meeting room at Hampden to inform the Rangers lawyers of the appeal decision.

1h7z86.gif

Brilliant :lol: