Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another thing that seems to escape the Rangers fans is the question of who would actually want to take them in? Given the reasoning behind the recent sanctions, the likely fall out from the BTC( in terms of probable liquidation, titles being stripped, most of the directors involved being banned for life and multiple claims against them for lost revenue as a result of their cheating), and the actions of their fans when things don't go their way(Manchester especially), geographical issues should be the last thing they are worried about.

The "Reasons to be Cheerful" thread in the General Nonsense forum has had just over 2 million views. It was started in 2006.

This thread has had 1.9 million views. It was started on 13 February 2012. :lol:

Awlrite, who's 1HASSAN on RMedia :lol: , and can someone who has access (still waiting on acceptance after 6 days) post up the pic in the thread

Good evening I'm so excited to have new friends

that has got their goat...

This is Me i will post a photo with me proudly wearing my Rangers shirt and Scarf which will keep me warm in the cool days tommorow

Edited by wunfellaff

The "Reasons to be Cheerful" thread in the General Nonsense forum has had just over 2 million views. It was started in 2006.

This thread has had 1.9 million views. It was started on 13 February 2012. :lol:

There are "Reasons to be Cheerful", and there are "Reasons to be Cheerful" :)

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/

Craig Whyte, the owner is Rangers, therefore it's the club responsibility as he is Rangers.

But they would rather make us all see it as

brookmyer_big_boy_did_ran_away.jpg

I still get astounded when stupid Rangers fans spout the old 'It was Craig Whyte, not Rangers who got us into this shite' line. Yes, yes he did. As the chairman of Rangers Football Club. The SFA are responsible (ultimately) for Rangers Football Club. Not Craig Whyte. He is a human, not a football club. The sanctions are against the football club.

It was David Murray who started it anyway. So even their bullshit is bullshit.

1.9M views in 94 days is over 20,000 views per day blink.gif

Think of the hit to the economy. It's all well and good for Sandy Pullar Jardine to be going on about "Sanctions Cost Jobs" - so does this f*ckin thread!

When the whole morass is settled (i.e. the buns in Div III) then the economy of many countries will get an almighty boost.

Fair enough - if Wellington can play in another Confederation can Rangers go to East Asia with Green? Or go on a rampage in Catholic Brasil.

No, the reason Wellington was allowed to play in the Aussie league was the only national league in New Zealand is amateur. The rule of thumb is you can only play in another nation's league if there is no equivalent standard to the level you wish to play in available in the country your team is based in - hence why Derry City were allowed (they wanted to be full time, but the only full-time opposition left was Linfield), but the Clydebank in Dublin nonsense was not.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

I still get astounded when stupid Rangers fans spout the old 'It was Craig Whyte, not Rangers who got us into this shite' line. Yes, yes he did. As the chairman of Rangers Football Club. The SFA are responsible (ultimately) for Rangers Football Club. Not Craig Whyte. He is a human, not a football club. The sanctions are against the football club.

It was David Murray who started it anyway. So even their bullshit is bullshit.

They seem to have the argument strength of a primary 1 child.

In the last 93 days i've realised why so many journalists don't admit to supporting Rangers, would you want associated with these fuckwits?

Meanwhile, Div sits in his beach house in Hawaii, pieandbovril has been good too him. His server monkeys work endlessly in a warehouse in Paisley, while he laps up the Pacific sunshine with a few half-naked local girls. The advertising of p&b led to lucrative money flying through. Sitting content, with his women, he contemplates his next move: he has the quantum to either turn St Mirren into a global brand and Champions League powerhouse, the question is will Div do it?

Awlrite, who's 1HASSAN on RMedia :lol: , and can someone who has access (still waiting on acceptance after 6 days) post up the pic in the thread

Good evening I'm so excited to have new friends

that has got their goat...

laugh.gif cant see the pic but a very funny thread. Will the real 1HASSAN please stand up and take a bow.

When you do eventually catch up with the posts on this thread the crushing dissapointment you've reached the end is like a hefty boot in the baws.

Smashing stuff. The thread, not the boot in the baws.