Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

(I've borrowed this from elsewhere)

The alternative list of investors is:

Rosemary West

Dennis Neilson

Charles Manson

Anders Brevik

Beverly Allet

Josef Fritzl

All were hoping for anonymity obviously

Edited by Claymores

Thread needs closed IMO

I think you are right Bomber. Some of the posters on here just keep picking on the loyal sons of...whatever it is.

There are only 3 things wrong with Rangers, which can be sorted out very quickly and easily.

1. The people who play for Rangers

2. The people who support them

3. The people who have run the club, and those wanting to.

Other than that, there is nothing to worry about.biggrin.gif

Onwards and upwards Bomber wink.gif

Even Neil Lennon now appears to be saying that Rangers should get back into the SPL (albeit with some sort of punishment):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18112713

Think that's him preparing the Celtic support for a yes vote to a Rangers newco getting back in probably because there are enough "diddy" clubs who might vote the other way (Hibs, Hearts and Dundee United immediately come to mind) for it not to be safe for them to vote no.

Even Neil Lennon now appears to be saying that Rangers should get back into the SPL (albeit with some sort of punishment):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18112713

Think that's him preparing the Celtic support for a yes vote to a Rangers newco getting back in probably because there are enough "diddy" clubs who might vote the other way (Hibs, Hearts and Dundee United immediately come to mind) for it not to be safe for them to vote no.

They'll get back in (assuming they don't die). Nothing is surer. I don't why anyone is even doubting such a thing.

I'm not being a doom merchant in saying this. It's a simple reality. One which I don't find remotely palatable (and will result in me chucking it), but there you are.

"His idea is to have investors owning from 1% to 15%. All 26,000 current fan share holders will be invited to invest and given 2 or 3 years to fund their investment"

I'm 200% sure that 26,000 people can't each own 1% of something, even with the Seville calculator.

Maybe they are going to appoint Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder to run the club and get them to rename Rangers as Springtime for Hitler dry.gif

Charles Green and figures are not best of friends - as I mentioned above his 20 investors are now "five or six". I'd have thought even he'd be able to tell if it was 5 OR 6

He must be using the same calculator H&D used last week , pe-final bids, when quoted in the Daily Ranger as saying "3 of the 4 bids are at a very advanced stage, in the hands of the lawyers, as are 2 of the others". I worked that out at least at 7 possible bids then, cos the "others" must be more than 2, say 3, and add in the "4" from "3 of the 4", that gives 3 + 4 = 7. Mibbe using accountancy practices like that is how the Gers got in such a phucked up state in the first palce

Thats a wee bit defamitory about Glasgow. We're not all knuckledragging bigots who thrive on hatred. Some of us are actually quite human and feel exactly the same way about a section of the city and funnily enough the whole of west central Scotland. A lot of us dont support ANY of the Glasgow teams and never ever will because of exactly your reasons.

You including firhill in this chum? Can`t for the life of me think what we`ve done to deserve it but there you go.

They'll get back in (assuming they don't die). Nothing is surer. I don't why anyone is even doubting such a thing.

I'm not being a doom merchant in saying this. It's a simple reality. One which I don't find remotely palatable (and will result in me chucking it), but there you are.

I think I'd rather see them in the SPL and seriously hamstrung, than a little hamstrung and beasting up the leagues tbh.

He must be using the same calculator H&D used last week , pe-final bids, when quoted in the Daily Ranger as saying "3 of the 4 bids are at a very advanced stage, in the hands of the lawyers, as are 2 of the others". I worked that out at least at 7 possible bids then, cos the "others" must be more than 2, say 3, and add in the "4" from "3 of the 4", that gives 3 + 4 = 7. Mibbe using accountancy practices like that is how the Gers got in such a phucked up state in the first palce

Some names emerging who will make up the '20 members' of the Green, no sorry green, consortium.

Curtis Dowling

Nick Leeson

Frank Abagnale

Bennett Arron (currently known as Charles Green, previously known as Craig Whyte, and before that, KA David Murray)laugh.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18112713

"There is no show like punch," said manager Lennon.

Dear oh dear....oh dear.

I think I'd rather see them in the SPL and seriously hamstrung, than a little hamstrung and beasting up the leagues tbh.

The whole thing sickens me, though.

I know what you're saying, but it pretty much makes a mockery of the competition.