Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He owns Craig Whytes shares but the administrators are still in control of the club. They will be until they come out of administration - one way or another. At that point Green will either be the owner of the club or the owner of some shares in a liquidated company

Thank you, Mr. X. From now on I shall always think of you as my Business Guru.

Ommmmmmmmmmmm!

Get ready for the SPL vote. Get ready for the SPL chairmen to do whatever it takes to vote Rangers to continue in the SPL, no matter what.

We will be fobbed off with this being a chance to change the voting structure, change the distribution of monies, and move to a bigger league.

The real reason will be chairmen doing whatever is necessary to appease a TV company. A secondary reason will be clubs like Kilmarnock who have thousands and thousands more visiting Rangers fans than a small stadium like St Mirren's can take, with chairmen of clubs like that dropping their drawers and taking it for ra' Gers.

We are about to be raped up the arse people... Get ready.

This.

However much we are enjoying the pain Rangers are experiencing just now, a few difficult choices lie ahead for the rest of us.

This is what I find most unacceptable about this entire debacle. The cheating scum will actually have a direct impact on my support of my club.

As you say, there are clearly no ifs or buts about the outcome. It'll be half-arsed penalties at worst as they swan back in. We're being dismissed on the grounds that 4+ meetings between two reprehensible cancers on our game are more important and valuable than any other consideration. This is the stark reality.

When all the laughing stops, the status quo will pretty much remain in place. Business as usual. Nothing to see here.... move along please.

Nah, I can't stomach it. I will do walking away. From the SPL at any rate. Cup competitions might be exempt, but I'll have to give that some thought. Juniors or nowt it might well be. Just so utterly demoralising.

As would Falkirk have of course.

As you say above, difficult choices have to be made by fans of diddy clubs. I've made my views on it clear from the first few pages, about what needs to be done.

Charleton Green's six investors can finally be revealed:

Wonga.com

QuckQuid

4CashNow.co.uk

Kwikcash

paydayexpress.co.uk

UKPaydayToday

I beg to differ but my informant has the investors as:

Pugh

Pugh

Barney McGrew

Cuthbert

Dibble

Grub

apparantly they are all yes-men - putty plasticene in Green's hands.

Edited by Milo

St Mirren will also vote to take it up the arse from Rangers. That's been made clear already.

While I agree that St. Mirren WILL vote newco Rangers back into the SPL, I’m not sure how you think its been made clear?

St. Mirren haven’t said anything officially. Its only our idiot manager who has come out and given his personal view.

The problem for Gilmour and co is that, because they are attempting to trouser a few bucks – at the expense of the other 48% of shareholders - by selling their shares to the ridiculous supporters community scheme, they won’t want to do anything that would jeapordise their cash.

Wow just caught up on the last 30 pages and they aren't dead yet...

That being said I think going to CAS is the way forward for Rangers. Truly. I think as soon as the first sign that the threat of going to CAS is real, the SFA will deliver the EBT verdict as guilty and strip Rangers of SFA membership and encourage all leagues to not even consider Rangers as a football team in order for them to distance themselves for the fallout of a Rangers CAS appeal.

Also someone posted that the reason Fletcher doesn't play for Scotland was because he criticized Levein but he was selected after that and turned it down via text message saying he didn't want to be selected.

There is no show like punch," said manager Lennon.

What the hell does that even mean?

Is that some kind of wierd Northern Irish vernacular?

"There's no drink like Punch" I could understand, "There's no humourous magazine like Punch" would seem out of was character but would make sense. It could conceivably be a garbled reference to John Wilson's alleged attack which was, like, shown to be no punch.

Has Neil Lennon decided to start emulating Eric Cantona, Spike Milligan or Myles Na Gcopaleen?

Are the BBC so obsessed with the Old Firm that they'll quote their managers verbatim even if they're uttering surrealist quips?

Enquiring minds like mine want to know

I'm 50/50 as to whether that is down to the stupidity of Lennon, or the reporter.

Bit of both.

If gerz in SPL next year that's me finished. we've a chance to to clean up the whole thing if the chairmen throw that away, feck them. Me and my money will go elsewhere.

Generally comments from x-players, players, chairmen, media all seem to be at variance with the majority of non gerz supporters

fer fecks sake listen to the fans you bunch of sponging b*****ds. Grow a pair and say what you mean and less of the bland ambiguous statements (this, of course, excludes the delusional ramblings from those of the unwashed who have let us know what they think, to our merriment, you know what I mean, Sandy)

What the hell does that even mean?

Is that some kind of wierd Northern Irish vernacular?

"There's no drink like Punch" I could understand, "There's no humourous magazine like Punch" would seem out of was character but would make sense. It could conceivably be a garbled reference to John Wilson's alleged attack which was, like, shown to be no punch.

Has Neil Lennon decided to start emulating Eric Cantona, Spike Milligan or Myles Na Gcopaleen?

Are the BBC so obsessed with the Old Firm that they'll quote their managers verbatim even if they're uttering surrealist quips?

Enquiring minds like mine want to know

Not sure if you are whooshing here, but the correct saying is "There's no show without Punch".

I assume Lennon meant "there is no show without punch". A refenrence to to inhereint linking of Rangers and Celtic as Punch and Judy.

It just goes to show what a complete tool he is if he can't even get that right.

Apologies if that has been pointed out already. I am still catching up.

Out of curiosity has there actually been an SPL manager come out and said "It's my personal opinion that Rangers should GTF"? I think Stuart Cosgrove touched on it on Off The Ball the other week, it really does seem like there's a bit of a heavy lean on them from Doncaster/SPL to put the positive public spin on Rangers being re-admitted.