Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think Neil Doncaster is a decent guy. I say this so that when someone hits him on the head with a brick I will not be a suspect.

Is it possible to drive a 9 inch nail through a brick?

Edited by Drooper

I've gone from being over the moon about all this to being utterly depressed. I just feel that we're going to be starting next season and absolutely nothing will be any different from last. Everyone is just out to make as much money as they can before they f**k off and Rangers in the SPL makes it easier to make that money.

Grim stuff.

NegativeWaves_welby.jpg

Think of all those reasons they ain't gonna get away with it.

£137 million little reasons, and counting!

Woof woof!

:)

I think Neil Doncaster is a decent guy. I say this so that when someone hits him on the head with a brick I will not be a suspect.

That brick in your hand, you mean? No, the other hand. Thought so. :D

Is it possible to drive a 9 inch nail through a brick?

You can but you have to do it real fast and over the surface you want to penetrate with the nail.

i suggest throwing the brick and hoping for a lucky shot with a nail gun.

if the brick misses make sure you won't with the nail gun.

doncaster's just the arsehole wheeled out infront of the cameras, told what to say and wheeled back in again. what he thinks or says matters not a jot, when push comes to shove the chairmen already know the pros and cons of the hvns being in the spl and we'll be informed of what was decided long ago. unless off course the EBT case is as explosve as expected then maybe the decision will be taken from them.

neildoncaster.jpg

Some of these Photoshop effects are hideous these days but some are too obvious. What? That's his real face? No, really? I thought Adobe had come up with a Mark Kermode effect.

See this Alex Thomson. Why do folks on here like him so much? He seems to me to be a sensationalist.

Er let's see. He's no Jim Traynor.

Sadly he's disappointed us on the EBT stuff but he's wound up the succulent lamb mob.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn........

Apparently the Daly doc has got chapter and verse on the EBTs, names, dates etc. Should focus a few minds. Doncaster is just a sideshow. Things should pick up pace through the week and they'll be on the rack with the buzz saw heading towards their groin by the weekend.

'No, Mr McCoist, I expect you to die....."

Jolly good of the BBC to eventually get round to releasing information of law breaking. No rush. Just take your time and whenever suits you put it out there. Better get the important stuff like Eastenders, Escape to the Country and Graham Norton out their first.

Jolly good of the BBC to eventually get round to releasing information of law breaking. No rush. Just take your time and whenever suits you put it out there. Better get the important stuff like Eastenders, Escape to the Country and Graham Norton out their first.

come on now... its only scottish football we are talking about here :P

IF Rangers go back into the SPL it will be with no sanctions...ANY Sanctions and it is farewell Cruel World and of to SFL 3 for The Rangers.

Where is the sporting integrity in clubs wanting Rangers for the money they generate but making sure they don't compete on an equal footing?

The diddies on here can bleat on about renewing season tickets etc but it makes very little difference...The diddy support has fallen to such a level they have absolutely no power at all...50,000 at Hampden...where are they every other Saturday...100,000 to see the team celebrating a Cup win.. Where are they every other Saturday.

Falkirk,St Mirren and Kilmarnock supporters make up the most on this thread...Combined average support of around 10,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sky will be shitting themself incase they piss you lot off. :lol:

Time to wake up Diddies...Nobody out there gives a f**k what you think..Not The SFA..Not the SPL and not even your own Chairman. OK maybe Republican Apologist Thommo might have a passing interest but that is about it.

Many fans did Rangers have in cup this season? 17,000? Even less for the game vs Killie at ibrox last year in same cup.

See those size of crowds at ibrox? Get used to them.

Surprised it's not a midday kick-off. How seshed are some Gers fans going to be by the time it comes on? Hope the pub screens work ok. :rolleyes:

(Bloody iPad - wanted seabed instead of seshed and Gershwin instead of Gers.)

Guest Kincardine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18065520

Just reposting what old Rodney said about the Newco. Rod may not be the most popular man at ER right now. But I bet you would like to see your clubs chairmen make a statement like that.

A statement like what? Let me quote you what he said:

We're one of the leading clubs in the country and we have to play our part in making sure we have a successful and vibrant game. A game that's attractive to supporters.

In what way was Saturday attractive to supporters? In what way are Hibs a leading club?

Edited by Kincardine

come on now... its only scottish football we are talking about here :P

It's just the principle of the thing that does one's head in. I've ranted about this before but if there is genuine evidence of law breaking how on earth are they allowed to sit on it for the sake of a tv programme? The police should have been visiting them as soon as they first started shouting about it.

Surprised it's not a midday kick-off. How seshed are some Gers fans going to be by the time it comes on? Hope the pub screens work ok. :rolleyes:

(Bloody iPad - wanted seabed instead of seshed and Gershwin instead of Gers.)

Nah, wouldn't be lunchtime...Doctors is on then. Priorities.

Looks like you need 'Glaswegian' plug in for the ipad. smile.gif