Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So in fact, a "local" player could come from anywhere from Koblenz to Kathmandu, they just need to have been licenced to play and presumably be resident.

Indeed. I was under the impression they had found some clever way around EU regulations, and that was why they had so many good young players coming into the national side. Apparently not.

1337680706[/url]' post='6261443']

I need someone to put a comforting arm round me and tell me that Rangers won't be playing SPL football come August.

If they are I hope they are so hindered that they are strong favorites for relegation.

Everything's going to be alright. Doomcaster is just conducting the band on the Titanic - its a distraction.

Meanwhile over on RM:

You Gotta Be Kiddin' Me!

This, erm, article, is concluded with the following sentence....

The ‘crimes’ of Rangers are nothing new. We’re not the first to find ourselves in administration at the hands of a HMRC petition for tax debt, nor will we be the last. Our punishment however, is cruel, and couldn’t contrast greater to that of the last SPL side to go into administration with huge tax debt, and a playing squad decimated by redundancies. Rather than fine & punish Gretna further however, the SPL paid salaries for them.

Now, I've highlighted one section merely in order to summarise how out there this entire fairy tale is, but read in full, it constitutes one of the most finely crafted pieces of denialism since the slabberings of Harry Elmer Barnes.

Eh, has anyone spotted the obvious omission in his list of clubs that have gone into administration?

Mind you the Livi punishment would have spoiled the whole case he was trying to construct. :rolleyes:

TODAY'S COMPETITION

Okay - news about Rangers has gone on a go-slow; so it's competition time.

P&B Agents, your mission - should you choose to accept it, is to find out all you can about a meeting last night, (Monday, 21st May) in Chinaski's bar in Glasgow.

Those present were, Graeme Souness, Andy Goram and a bunch of business-type suits.

Were they forming a new bid for Rangers FC, was it a cell meeting for a right-wing, military coup on Glasgow City Chambers or was it merely a "who's got the biggest ego/willy competion"?

We need transparency here, people; we need names to be named and rumours to be rumoured.

There will be a top prize, (a virgin packet of 20 Capstan Full Strength, to be prised, at your own risk, from my cat's, extremely vicious, chain-smoking claws) for the best, or most original, ridiculous or, heaven help us, truthful answer.

We need to be told!

Take a step back now, please....

Because....

this message will self-destruct in 10 seconds!

I heard Andy Goram had a large glass of house red.

Or as it's often called, major league reconstruction and a 14 team SPL.

Wouldn't Doncaster be briiliant when he broke that news.

You know how I said we needed to lose 2 from the SPL? well it turns out I was confused, what I really meant to say was gain

Dont think anyone would be surprised considering they were paying Whittaker 20 GRAND A WEEK. Beggars belief!!!

And they will be paying him that again come the 1st June ;)

I need someone to put a comforting arm round me and tell me that Rangers won't be playing SPL football come August.

If they are I hope they are so hindered that they are strong favorites for relegation.

Here's a wee thought which might just give you a crumb of comfort, depending upon a couple of things happening. :

1. The transfer embargo stays

2. The overpaid "star" players leave, giving The Pie Man a team of weans to use next season

3. RFC (2012) get the gig to stay in the SPL next season.

Now the fun starts.

5. RFC (2012), average age 17years old, play Ross County at Ibrox in the first game of the season and get humped 8-0. Second game of the season, they're at St Mirren Park, where a capacity 10000 crowd turn up "just in case", and it's 6-0 to the home team.

6. 2nd home game of the season, a "crowd" of 2200 turn up at Ibrox to see RFC (2012) lose 9-5 to Hibernian (well, did you SEE their defence on Saturday?)

7. RFC (2012) travel to Inverness, where Big Tel persuades his boys to go easy on the wee lads and win biy only 2-1.

8. Every SPL club gets a new home attendance record againts RFC (2012) as clubs vie to set a new SPL scoring record.

I HAVE A DREAM !!!!

Two, surely?

Correct. Then spent the rest of the night arguing with himself - no-one else could get a word in.

BTW - if you think Andy1 is a havering arse, you should hear Andy2.

Edited by Granny Danger

Here's a wee thought which might just give you a crumb of comfort, depending upon a couple of things happening. :

1. The transfer embargo stays

2. The overpaid "star" players leave, giving The Pie Man a team of weans to use next season

3. RFC (2012) get the gig to stay in the SPL next season.

Now the fun starts.

5. RFC (2012), average age 17years old, play Ross County at Ibrox in the first game of the season and get humped 8-0. Second game of the season, they're at St Mirren Park, where a capacity 10000 crowd turn up "just in case", and it's 6-0 to the home team.

6. 2nd home game of the season, a "crowd" of 2200 turn up at Ibrox to see RFC (2012) lose 9-5 to Hibernian (well, did you SEE their defence on Saturday?)

7. RFC (2012) travel to Inverness, where Big Tel persuades his boys to go easy on the wee lads and win biy only 2-1.

8. Every SPL club gets a new home attendance record againts RFC (2012) as clubs vie to set a new SPL scoring record.

I HAVE A DREAM !!!!

Sorry Martin, I just want them to die.

They would be if it wasn't for Hibs.

TODAY'S COMPETITION

Okay - news about Rangers has gone on a go-slow; so it's competition time.

P&B Agents, your mission - should you choose to accept it, is to find out all you can about a meeting last night, (Monday, 21st May) in Chinaski's bar in Glasgow.

Those present were, Graeme Souness, Andy Goram and a bunch of business-type suits.

Were they forming a new bid for Rangers FC, was it a cell meeting for a right-wing, military coup on Glasgow City Chambers or was it merely a "who's got the biggest ego/willy competion"?

We need transparency here, people; we need names to be named and rumours to be rumoured.

There will be a top prize, (a virgin packet of 20 Capstan Full Strength, to be prised, at your own risk, from my cat's, extremely vicious, chain-smoking claws) for the best, or most original, ridiculous or, heaven help us, truthful answer.

We need to be told!

Take a step back now, please....

Because....

this message will self-destruct in 10 seconds!

Souness is to front a new organisation which is going to turn Ibrox into a Rangers FC-themed boutique hotel. Ex Rangers "legends" will be employed in relevant departments -: Andy Goram is to be the wine sommelier (watch those profits go!!), Tam Forsyth will be chief chucker-oot (Ah never touched him, Officer!!)

Sandy Jardine will be credit controller, charged with intimidating customers who don't pay their bills (irony upon irony), and John Greig will just hing aboot the front door, daein' nothing, like he's always done since he stopped playing. The Suits are there to provide endless amounts of money, in the hope that one day it will be aviable venture, and they'll be able to make a profit.

Please feel free to nominate the legend of your choice for any job vacancies.

(Oh, BTW, NCNA, it is Ibrox)

The opinions of the following matter, in order of importance,

HMRC - The BTC verdict and their ability to say NO to any and Piss themselves laughing at the offered value of the CVA

Other Creditors - Do Rapid Vienna, Ticketus, Hearts and everybody else too big to be threatened by them want a couple of pence in the pound for what the are owed - NO

SFA - Sitting crapping it ever time the phone rings and the receptionist says that UEFA on the phone for you regarding unhappy screwed over member clubs in England, Austria and elsewhere - what are you doing about it or what will we do to make you do something about it.

Neil CockWomble Doncaster - If I vaguely talk of things that have happened in 'UK Football' I am aware it makes me a bigger dobber than Seb Coe but I need this paycheck. I got hunted from Norwich, have no chance of a decent paycheck elsewhere with this on my CV, please nobody rock the boat.

The implosion of Them as the money runs out, no new owner is in place, no CVA is possible and the fact that the SPL should be phoning Haudit & Daudit and asking can you guarantee that Rangers will be financially viable for the forthcoming season 2012-2013 so they can put your name in the schedule.

The schedule is out before any deal can go through on the correct CVA timetable, and that is even if it is accepted, which it won't be. The Cockwomble is sitting on a farcical nightmare of a start to next season as this deal collapses and Haudit & daudit are forced to admit defeat or buy the fuking thing themselves (using the fees owed to them as their purchase bid - thus putting them in further debt ).

They are knackered financially based on Huadit & Daudit figures that they currently run £1M over budget every month already.

It is cut or die - and any self-harmed survivor will be so weakened it will be pathetic.

(Sorry got a bit rambly and ranty but the starting to get right on my tits and should be dead by now).