Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is people like you that make my blood boil...Reveling in other teams misery because you choose to support some shitty team that contributes very little in the grand scheme of things but feel so superior to Rangers suporters...f**k off!!

Why should i and 50,000 other Rangers fans along with the estimated 1 million armchairfans allow your club to live off our money whilst we are unfairly penalised?

You and the other diddies have lived of Rangers for too long and now your chairman are worried things are going titis up..Yep they most certainly are. I have always defended the Scottish game as a whole but after reading the utter drivel that is posted on here on a daily basis i have had enough. It is long over due that Rangers looked after No.1 and starting from next season that is exactly what we will be doing...First thing i do when i get my Season Ticket renewal form in is cancel my CCCS..No away games from me or anybody i know.

OK it wont kill you off but it will lead to a massive reduction in your income and will mean the loss of players and staff at every SPL except for maybe celtic.

I hear diddiies like you are going to boycott Ibrox :lol: :lol: :lol: That boycot has been going on since 1986 and has made very little difference.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG

Please tell me this is a joke?

When presented with a scenario where NOBODY is punishing you in any way whatsoever.... you go off on a mental rant?

Nah, must be a 'woosh' for me.

It is people like you that make my blood boil...Reveling in other teams misery because you choose to support some shitty team that contributes very little in the grand scheme of things but feel so superior to Rangers suporters...f**k off!!

Why should i and 50,000 other Rangers fans along with the estimated 1 million armchairfans allow your club to live off our money whilst we are unfairly penalised?

You and the other diddies have lived of Rangers for too long and now your chairman are worried things are going titis up..Yep they most certainly are. I have always defended the Scottish game as a whole but after reading the utter drivel that is posted on here on a daily basis i have had enough. It is long over due that Rangers looked after No.1 and starting from next season that is exactly what we will be doing...First thing i do when i get my Season Ticket renewal form in is cancel my CCCS..No away games from me or anybody i know.

OK it wont kill you off but it will lead to a massive reduction in your income and will mean the loss of players and staff at every SPL except for maybe celtic.

I hear diddiies like you are going to boycott Ibrox :lol: :lol: :lol: That boycot has been going on since 1986 and has made very little difference.

Any qualified psychiatrists on here want to have a look at this roasters posts and have a go at analysing him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDjnWtK1A

Risible stuff to be honest. What have Rangers been doing other than "looking after no. 1" since Minty Moonbeams took over?

They were instrumental in the formation of the SPL greed cartel = looking after no. 1

They demanded 20k from a bankrupt Airdrie because "business is business" = looking after no. 1

Hoovering up talent on the cheap from SPL rivals (until the EPL/Championship gravytrain sped way ahead leaving your broken head-gasket mid 80s sports car in the footballing repair shop) = looking after no.1

rigging the SPL money share to ensure no other team, even if they really wanted to, could bridge the financial gap = looking after no. 1

regular hissy fits about lack of money in Scottish game and threats to leave for "other league solutions going forward elsewhere"- (only to return with your tail between your legs after the English and UEFA have laughed at you & Celtic) = looking after no. 1

"Scottish football needs a strong Rangers" as the club slips into the boiling vat of liquidation, as a last desperate blackmail of other clubs = looking after no. 1

Dr-No_l.jpg

I know you're upset but get a grip of yourself.

All i want is for Rangers to be treated the same as any other club in this situation. i don't want them liquidated, annihiliated etc because they are Rangers. I want them punished becase despite the desperate last attempt deflections ("nothing's been proven yet", "we haven't been found guilty yet") any one eyed bat can see that rangers have been serial cheats for at least the last decade, if not more- both in a footballing and tax obligation sense. If that matters naught and a newco is let straight back into the SPL as though nothing;s happened then really, what is the point of the domestic game? If Rangers get a tut tut and shake of the head for crimes which would see a Raith or Arbroath booted out of the league and liquidated, why should the rest of us bother?

Equally, i see no reason why the rest of us should bend over and take it just because you are Rangers. if you're punted down the divisions and have to try and find your way back by using only players that you can afford, fair enough.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

Any qualified psychiatrists on here want to have a look at this roasters posts and have a go at analysing him?

Not a qualified psychiatrist but in my unqualified opinion this individual would appear to be a complete fuknugget.

Edited by MEADOWXI

This coming from any other poster may very well be considered trolling.

Given the utter humiliation you experienced in the Celtic View thread, however, I'm not so sure. So here we go;

"choose to support some shitty team that contributes very little in the grand scheme of things"

Or, choosing to support a team that isn't based on exploiting sectarianism to make money, or purely on the basis that they win shit quite often to make us feel better about being social inadequates. And if you mean contributing very little in terms of the TV deal, then so what? Fan's don't pay to watch TV deals, they pay to watch football. We'd still have largely the same players plying their trade here TV deal or no, hoping for a move down south, it's just they wouldn't be on long-term/lucrative contracts.

"Why should i and 50,000 other Rangers fans along with the estimated 1 million armchairfans allow your club to live off our money whilst we are unfairly penalised?"

The Old Firm already hoover-up most sponsorship money generated anyway. I like the way you're trying to flip this round, though. "Unfairly penalised" my fucking ring :lol:

"You and the other diddies have lived of Rangers for too long and now your chairman are worried things are going titis up..Yep they most certainly are."

You're probably right. It doesn't mean they're right to, though.

" It is long over due that Rangers looked after No.1"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

"54 titles"

Wait and see on that one. Financially doped teams winning trophies = ill-gotten success.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's reactions like this which make me p!ss myself with laughter, thanks No.8 I thought today was going to be a slack day for laughing at you lot.

Now, there's an idea that really just might make everybody happy. Rangers stay in the SPL, but have to pay off every last bent dime they owe, over, whit, 10 years. That's £12m - £15m a year depending on who your listening to. Let's put that to a Berrs vote. Get 'em all into Ibrox for a show of hands. I guess framing the question is as much of a minefield as the Independence question. "Do you want this club to maintain its history and try to gain back a bit of respect, by paying off all debts, or do you just want to say feck' em, WATP, and carry on, debt-free in the SPL with no sanctions as if nothing had ever happened?"

If they were to do that I would be happy but it would also be good to see some of the crooks of the Ibrox board room have a few days in court and then be sent down for a few years. The case should go back to the start of the use of the EBT transactions and should include the likes of Murray, Bain, Greig Ogilvie, King and Johnston, along with the legend that is Craig Whyte.

As the club appear to be ready to walk away from their debts those in positions of power need to be taken to account.

Edited by realmadrid

Grand scheme ?? Oh... you mean where your lot are more important or worthy than any other football club ?? laugh.gif

Swing..... and a howling miss laugh.giflaugh.gif

It is long over due that Rangers looked after No.1 and starting from next season that is exactly what we will be doing..

.... errrr yeah, like you haven't been doing this (illegally) up until now ?? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Happening already at many clubs around Scotland as we speak.... difference is... we attempt to cut our cloth accordingly rather than shaft creditors - large or small

I hear diddiies like you are going to boycott Ibrox :lol: That boycot has been going on since 1986 and has made very little difference.

May make a bigger difference now your crooked ways have been outed..... time will tell eh ? wink.gif

(subject to varification) wink.gifcool.giflaugh.gif

This latest Thommo blog - my interpretation was that someone told him they had £850 million, had asked about buying Rangers and that they were knocked back but that he was hedging his bets whether it was true. I don't think he was exclusively revealing this to be a succulent fact.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's reactions like this which make me p!ss myself with laughter, thanks No.8 I thought today was going to be a slack day for laughing at you lot.

Here to Help ;)

1337694114[/url]' post='6262106']

Of course you have prove of this? :rolleyes:

I prefered his latest one about D&P refusing to sell to an investor with £850 million for the club :lol: :lol: :lol:

I posted that the mysterious 800 million story was facially illogical from a basic finance perspective and had to be bullshit, but to be fair to Alex Thommo he caveated the hell out of it and ended with the possibility it was hoax.

His mo seems to be simply asking questions and reporting the responses he gets. It's fairly refreshing in that he did obvious things like Harry Whyte until got quotes, directly asked UEFA and the SPL questions etc. and other bits of basic journalism that seemed a bit beyond the Scottih sports media posse. He is playing a valuable role in pointing out the Emperors wardrobe is looking unseasonably thin.

The drawback is that while it's okay for a war correspondent to focus on sources and present what they say as news, the legal and financial background here means some of the stuff he lays out isn't as important as he thinks it is. A Serbian militia leader statements are per se news and it's not hard to verify what he says and whether he matters. A finance spiv building a fantasy scenario with sheaves of paper is another matter entirely. I'm not sure Thommo comes prepared for Walter Mittys with briefcases rather than AKs or is capable of sifting through all the legal and financial opinions bouncing around.

The BBC documentary on the other hand is on a different level. I'm baffled by the Bears on twitter saying its not a problem if it's like the first one. The first one laid out critical facts about Whyte in a coherent manner and with the added heft that it came from the BBC and libel law vetting. After all this they still want to get their retaliation in early on the messenger (see also Vanguard Bears RedWatch style attempt to "expose" RTC) rather than listen to an unpalatable truth. It may be a damp squib, but to reject it out of hand as party of the Opus Dei conspiracy is silly,

No.8 genuine question: How can you oscillate so wildly between reasonable and nasty triumphalism?

I'm never too sure how to take your posts, mate. Mostly, you're very reasoned but then you chuck in an odd one.

I'm not revelling in the misery of every Rangers fan (good mates and family who are very decent folk and season tickets holders) but I do want your club to die. What I am revelling in the potential demise of an institution that is the outlet of a large propotion of sectarianism in the country - there are horrible, vile elements in your support that I don't see in most of the other teams (bar Celtic). Also, as an organisation Rangers (and again Celtic) tacitly use sectarianism to generate fans and support (they could ban all sectarian overtures from their stadiums, they choose not too). That, I think, is reason enough to despise your club never mind the fact you were buying players you didn't have the money for and in the case of Lee Wallace playing him in the same competition as the people you said you'd pay.

On the subject of being unfairly penalised, this has been done to death but one issue that really gets to me is that we are talking about not paying taxes on a huge level (millions rising to tens of millions). What do we pay taxes for? Old Age Pensions, Education, Medicinces for the sick, weaponry and armour for soldiers, making our road safer, etc. By the actions of Rangers fans and the type of statement you've posted it seems you consider your club more important than those areas that tax gets spent on. I know you posted stuff that kinda says the opposite before so I'm not having a go at you in any great way but the whole Rangers anger at the punishments seems crazy from a moral perspective (never mind a footballing one). The organisation you support decided not to support the central pot of our government (not very loyal) on a massive scale and that's OK? Of course not.

The pressure is obviously getting to you. The man that we all thought showed the reasonable side to a Rankers supporter has finally shown his true colours over the last few weeks. All I have to work out now is whether the number in your name refers to your age or your IQ!!